Problems with inserting new Battle Backgrounds

Past few days I’ve been trying to insert a battle background with various ways and it can’t get it to work.

What i tried to replace:

Graphics: 0x75E900
TSA: 0x75F7E4
Palette: 0x75F6F8
Platte image:

For Graphics i use the free space in 0xB2A620
and for the Palette, i send it in 0xE47190

The new image:

• 15 colors + 1 trasparent color at bottom and 1 pixel at top left of pic (not visible from here)
  • 240x160

I also tried this similar image that uses the exact same palette as the original one
(so i could avoid importing any palette):

which while shows multiple colors in Unsenti, the pic itself only has 16colors on it

And even tried this:

that while it uses the same palette as above, in Unsenti it shows only 16 colors.

In the case of the first picture,

when i insert the palette in free space, everything loads fine until i load the original TSA.
I tried to replace the 4 palettes of the original with the new palette
(At 0x75F6F8 i replaced the next 0xCC size bytes by the first 0x20 bytes of the new palette in the free space).
Then i tried to replace the 4 original palletes (0xCC in size) by the first 0xCC bytes of data
from the new palette in the free space.

None of these worked.

Then i tried to insert

without importing any colors or palettes, so it uses the orinal palette and same TSA.

Now it was worse and couldn’t even load the colors

Then i used

(16 colors but with colors from the same palette)

and it was a mess as above.

I don’t know what to do at this point.
Is there a way to bypass or “disable” the TSA and make it so that the image shows as it is?
Or can I handle the palette in specific way? Since it is compressed, i can’t deal it as a normal CG or any screen in general.

Make the correct TSA yourself.