Mugging Blitz Round 4

**Time: August 17th to August 24th **

Goal: Make as many free-to-use mugs as possible
COMPLETE! Download the package here!

All right guys you know the drill - same as the Chapter Creation Blitz and the Mapping Blitz, our goal is to make as many mugs as possible in the space of a week. At the end of the week all of the submissions will be released as a package free for anyone to use in their projects.

Guidelines:

• All skill levels welcome - DON’T WORRY if you’ve never made a mug this is the perfect chance to start!
  • Splices are allowed, existing characters are allowed keeping in mind your submitted mugs will be free to use and edit by anyone (with credit)
  • Images should be GBA insertable format (including eye/mouth frames and minimug)
  • Please no TLP style minimugs (lazy face cutouts)
  • Submit by posting in this thread or directly sending it to me, either through messages here or on Discord.

Useful Resources

3 Likes

NOTE: Last time I didn’t compile Mugging Blitz 3. That was really dumb of me. I’ll actually do it on time, alright?

EDIT: For those who don’t believe me:

2 Likes

Anandyn Amar, Mongolian Politician, Leader of Communist Mongolia in Hoi4.

Maurice Thorez, French Politician, Leader of Communist France in Hoi4.

And Leon Trotsky, Soviet Politician, Stalin’s arch-nemesis and Chicken enthusiast.
Because we always need more communism.

8 Likes

A series of faceless mages in different sets of colors, it’s not like anyone here would want to use all of them at once. :joy:

5 Likes

Bad splicer here. Again with some new mugs, fresh of the burned oven.

These are Boey and Keppler.

A friend of mine had a portrait of questionable quality. (No offense though.) So I had to re-do his. As well as one I’m proud of, being the second one.

Oh look. A starring unit from FE5 named Ronan. And a friend’s recreated mug.

And finally. If you managed to get a Fighter Oswin in your randomizer. Here’s a mug for you. (And a robot paladin, because screw timelines.)

EDIT:

In case someone wants my portrait. (Like, who would.) Here’s a version for Armored units / Mounted units (Left) and Infantry units. (Right)

5 Likes

You all do a great job with these. Keep up the fine/hard work. I’d join but I couldn’t put something together. :sweat_smile: I will certainly use a lot of these in my hack, though.

1 Like

uh have the mug from muh spriting tutorial

2 Likes

btw fuck discourse for not allowing me to greentext

1 Like

doublepost, fuck you

These belong to DerTheVaporeon, I just edited the frames and other color changes!

Also, have a meme:

3 Likes

hear are mr smilyman. it is free of charge

3 Likes

i work very hard on it for over hour. there is minor shading error but is fine

6 Likes

Some Jojo portraits. These were my first attempts at fully custom stuff

I lied if this counts, though

6 Likes

This was gonna be a character for a hack, but it turned out this was looking nothing like what the person who requested this wanted. I liked what palette I had for this, though

I hope it’s not narcissistic of me to let other people use my self insert for a base

Gale in fe8 format

8 Likes

@shaolinstar Pointless nitpick but you don’t have to post on both FEU and Serenes for it to be added.

@CM9 Mugging Blitz 4 is cancelled, no mug can compare to that.

@Zorua

oh actually though don’t multipost for sprites

2 Likes

Oi, sorry

1 Like

lmao it’s cool

My travant commission by Atey, enjoy!

14 Likes

Here’s Dice made by myself with touch ups from @Blueyguy

9 Likes

This is my first time trying out one of these, should be fun. I’ll just dump some of my old sprites and meme sprites for now.

Some randoms.

Here is Hans. He’s from a very special game.

Steamed hams!

Baguette. One of my oldest sprites. I need to redo this one someday.

WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DRINK

EDIT #1 -

Roy’s our boy! (Credit to BorsDeep for the FE8-colored Roy sprite used as a base)

EDIT #2 -

Well, I guess I’m making a Mario themed version of Binding Blade now. Here’s Wendy, replacing Gwendolyn. Upcoming portraits will be the Koopa Bros. from Paper Mario, as well as Basilio and a Basilikos edit of said Basilio because Miguel mentioned it and I think it’s funny.

7 Likes

Lyon splice

2 Likes