Melia's sprites

Thanks !
And best man Finn is here

5 Likes

I really love how you make the outline, shade hair and clothing but that robe/cape, looks a bit off to me.

1 Like

Thanks and yeah i had a hard time shading his cape (idk why the white color is just blocking me). I’ll try to rework on it tomorrow

I like don’t know where you came from but holley sheit you are amazing

1 Like

Haha thanks !

And instead of working on Finn’s cape, i tried to do some battle animation, so i started with something simple and did an animation for my saint (from fe echoes) battle sprite :

Dodge :

Staff animation :

Light magic animation :

I just reproduced the bishop attack animation because I wasn’t feeling like creating some new crazy unique animation for a first time, and i’ll probably do the same for the crit animation.

Edit : Crit animation

I still have to make the sounds effects though

13 Likes

Oh nice; will you be making these free to use in the animation directory?

2 Likes

Yeah sure !

Hi ! I didn’t post anything these last days because holiday and laziness (especially laziness).
But now here i am with some portraits : Lifis and Eyvel !

13 Likes

My first halfbody : Edelgard !

And I’m probably going to do Dimitri and Claude next

23 Likes

Praise Melia! :DD Just Amazin’ !

Thanks !
But omg what’s happening

2 Likes

._. idk you tell me lol, I forgot to like your other sprites heh.

2 Likes

Shoot, they caught me, btw Arch has experienced worse, I remember to have given more than 140 likes in a day…Things happen… sometimes Aren’t we gettin’ a little off topic lol?

2 Likes

Just WOW!
I really really dig your art Melia! Especially that Edelgard! Simply love that one.

I’m stoked to see more of you in the future.
keep up the good work :ok_hand:

I always have a smile on my face whenever I see your work! I wish I could work as fast and consistently put out good work. Those are few of the many things I admire about you. :smile:

Continue to be the best you can be! I love to see more from you in the future.

4 Likes

Woah thanks for these really kind comments ! (and all of your likes too)

Here’s Dimitri :

I’ll try to start Claude tomorrow ! But he’ll probably take more time because STUDIES

edit : did some really small edits on the portrait (same for Edelgard, like 2 pixels)

18 Likes

No clue if man or woman, but I’m in love either way.

Thank you !
But lol that’s Dimitri from FE16, he’s a dude
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/5/5d/Dimitri.png/revision/latest?cb=20180613041301

2 Likes

How do you even work so fast? Once again, you’re amazing! :DD