Map Sprite Blitz! [FINISHED] [PACKAGE AVAILABLE]

Map Sprite Blitz whoop whoop

So for those who don’t know me, I’m Ganzap! I’ve been lurking for awhile on the forums but I’m quite active on the Discord for those who don’t know. I’ve recently learned how to import Map Sprites and I’ve noticed there isn’t really a big blitz for Map Sprites, so I’ve decided to make a Blitz!!! So uh, heres the rules for this blitz.

The Goal here is to create as many insertable free-to-use map sprites as possible within a limited time frame.
##Guidelines:

1 Please submit graphics in an insertable form that can be viewed with GBA Graphics Editor (Example):
:

2 ALL SKILL LEVELS ARE ALLOWED This isn’t a contest, it’s something to help the community

3 If you are going to post a standing sprite, please try your best to have the animations as well.

4 Please submit by posting in this thread or directly sending it to me, either through messages here or on Discord.

5 Have fun! But remember, because the sprites posted here are free-to-use, some may use them in their own projects, so try and keep the sprites appropriate.

Time: From Sunday, June 24, 2018 to Monday, July 2, 2018

After July 2nd 2018, I’ll make a package of all submissions and post it here! If I somehow forget please notify me! Have fun and let’s start blitzing (if you want to)

DOWNLOAD ALL PACKAGE CONTENTS HERE

Here is the dropbox package: Package

If there are any issues with any of the files in the package please let me know and ill do my best to try and fix them

4 Likes

Stationary Ballista.

4 Likes

Have some terrible map sprites i made for nura’s harbinger animation.

4 Likes

I made one for Alfred Kamon’s Wicked Flier:

3 Likes

If my computer didn’t fry itself last night, I would contribute my Layton Bishop map sprite

1 Like

Oh that’s depressing

1 Like

I think I can save it, but I can’t get another computer for at least a week

1 Like

These are for my “guy on cape” animation.

These were for a gary-stu self-insert version of me lmao
This one was Izarck standing map sprite from mmy old hack, Izarck’s Quest
A clothed brigand, I’m sure there’s a better one out there, but I could never find it, so I made one myself.
Fire Emblem 5 female Thief

and that’s all bye

4 Likes

REMINDER It’s almost deadline date guys. If you are planning to submit start working now! (You don’t have to but whatever)

Old map sprites with no particular animations attached to them.[details=Generic Lord]

[/details]

Generic Blade Lord

Blitz ends tomorrow guys

̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶l̶i̶t̶z̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶m̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶

I was actually working on a custom Eliwood map sprite but the computer I used isn’t exactly mine so a bunch of people r using it. Well rip me

Alrighty guys, Thank you for submitting some stuff, It really made me happy that at least some people cared. I’ll make the package later today if I have time. Just make sure your images have indexed palettes and stuff. Again, Thank you guys for participating.