Letter avatars are master race

Just admit it. Picture Plebians have no chance of defeating a Lettered Legend. Our numbers letters grow by the day, and the picture plebs shrink by the hour.

2 Likes

You’ve made George here very furious

1 Like

Screw letter avatars, Roy’s my boy!

The only reason you guys have more in numbers is because the new people don’t change their default avatar.

i spent fifteen minutes trying to impersonate klok and change his avatar to a pic

2 Likes

This explains why my account was logged out when normally that never happens. Just what I’d expect from a Picture Plebian.

4 Likes

I think a better reason is that new people are smarter and they realize a Letter is embracing anonymity, the only true sign of power.

Wait… sign… sign of power.
Signs was a movie made by M. Night Shyamalan.
Shyamalan is renowned for being the shittiest director in the history of movies.
M. Night is almost exactly the same as Mr. Night.
Mr. Night likes doing screenshot commentaries.
90% of the people in this thread so far use screenshots instead of letters for their avatars.
Therefore it stands to reason that screenshot avatars are the embodiment of shit.

Picture Plebians are shit tier confirmed.

2 Likes

Letter avatars are inherently lazy. They imply that you lack the drive to make yourself better than the default.
[spoiler=The true master race.]Transparent background avatars are clearly the best, since those require you to use an image format that isn’t shitty.[/spoiler]

1 Like

Monkey Avatars holding handguns are CLEARLY the best.

#obviousbiasisobvious

Exactly the kind of strawman I’d expect from a Picture Plebian. True laziness is copypasting some FE14 image you found online into your profile picture! Not even an original creative drawing!

Is that what your avatar was? Looked like a TURD HOLDING A BANANA

1 Like

Transparency is a gift from the gods

TRANSPARENCY!

TRANSPARENCY!

TRANSPARENCY!

TRANSPARENCY!

2 Likes

1 Like

No, THIS is shady.

1 Like

No, that looks like my mother.

1 Like

Armored avatars are the way to go.

1 Like

Well, the argument IS rather convincing, but nope, still wrong.

1 Like

Avatars of a main character in the series are the way to go, guys. @Kiseki knows his shit.

1 Like

No way. It shows he’s a conformist. It shows he likes whoever the game designers say is the ‘main’ person he should like. It’s bullshit.

K?

Well excuse you, but I’ve never played FE6 before. The only reason I have Roy as my avatar is because of Smash Bros.

Also I have no such preferences in regards to favorite Lord in the series.

Agreed.

1 Like

Get oooooooooooooout

2 Likes