Introducing Rage Emblem(Final Demo)

will take some time to re plan things before I get ready to go back to college. will leave this up and improve on it but will not add any more chapters past the maze of madness. I feel like I failed to introduce this project properly and updated way too much when I should have been more honest and expressed my ideas and changes instead of just trying to show them to prove I can do something. Will reveal some things about this hack I wanted people to find out so spoilers ahead.

-the first chapter was meant as a way to warm up the player. to get them back into the flow of fire emblem before I start throwing different ideas and mechanics at them.

-the second chapter was originally suppose to be my second ragefest submission but I felt that a lot of the challenge was moot if you knew this was a 1 chapter thing. I decided to make a full blown hack after to increase my skills and to explain wtf happened to the tactician and why he wasn’t in fe6 through the eyes of a orphan boy named Zel who grew up in Lucius orphanage. He dreamed of being a hero after hearing the passed down tales of lucius and raven’s adventures. again not that good at writing but it was something I felt like I could design hard chapters around.

-the luck sword was what I like to call a rage element. the urge to use a very powerful weapon with the gamble of dying. what people didn’t know was I increased the chance of dying to it. first it was 80% in my tests but I decided that is no fun and reduced it to 50% at 0 luck. the more luck you gain the higher the chance it can kill you. at capped luck you have a 80% chance to die using the blade. Also was going to do a gaiden chapter that if you had the luck blade, you would get something fucking incredible before rye or Miguel comes back in your party with the luck blade if you traded it to them.

will update this when I remember the rest of the shit I had planned.

anyway will be play testing other hacks just to be active in the community and help other hackers while at the same time, learning how to make good hacks.

Ok I updated the post and the version I gave to moniker to play it. HOWEVER it can only be played up to chapter 2 cause it will break after that. Uploading it because I will be redoing this project as Mechanics Emblem and chapter 1 may get redone that will play a bit differently than now, so if one wants the original experience of this chapter, they can play it.