How does one create a class? [Solved]

So…I’ve already increase the class table amount…
Now what? how do i create a blank slate for a class or make a class in general?
Anyone willing to help me with this, please
-What tools do i need?
-How do i do this?(In detail)
If you ca help,that be great

1 Like

I suppose you could use FeBuilder, it’s a simple tool that is capable of making classes and arranging more things.
I really don’t think it’s essential that I should tell you how to, I’m almost sure that you will find it on your own.
(If you still can’t do it, there are couple of videos on how to do that in fe builder.)

1 Like

Oh ok, Thank you

1 Like

If you’re using FE8, don’t increase the size of the class table. Doing so is notoriously buggy, as the game was programmed only expecting there to be 0x7F classes at most. Although there are patches out there that expand the class table, they all have some weird side effects that make them undesirable to use. If you want to implement new classes, you can just overwrite any classes you don’t need.

1 Like

Ok,so i checked out Fe builder…And it looks promising but i have one last question,
Where is the expand list button in the class editor menu?

1 Like

Well, you don’t need to expand it. It may cause several glitches, just replace an unused class (btw if you just want to expand the list go to patch (down left) and search class expansion, it should be there., after that, just click a button in the class editor. .-.)

1 Like

Oh ok thanks

1 Like