[Tactile] Staff of Ages (First Tactile release out now!)

m8 I didn’t have him saved in my folder of mugs for SoA.

Accursed FE8 and their forced use of the world map.

1 Like

It’s good, lol. Hands make almost every portrait better.

2 Likes

Really digging the portraits, especially Regina and Berg and Stein (brothers?)

1 Like

new seneca looks really good

1 Like

Yeah Berg and Stein are twins (which means their level is going to be tons of fun)

so what you’re saying is we need more portraits with hands

I’m really happy with how his redo turned out, Toa’s some kind of mug wizard

Portraits are a marked improvement. Kudos.

Clearly the solution is just to make a world map. ;}

By the way, I’m late asking this, but do you want some graphical/music/mapping/everything quality-assurance? I know you already have quite a few team members, but I’ve been meaning to offer help on projects that I like more often.

1 Like

nopls

I know it seems like the team is big (writing and art especially), but some of those people might’ve only done one or two things, or did some stuff but got busy with IRL stuff, so the number of totally active team members is probably less than whomever is up there.

Help is pretty much always welcome! QA stuff is always a concern for me because I want the final product to be as good as it can possibly be, so just send me a message! (on here, or SF, or skype, or even carrier pigeon if you have one of those for some reason)

Should we send him an invitation for the discord chat?

Sounds like too much effort and hacking unrelated stuff is like 95% of that server

So nah, unless they want me to

righto

(I’ll never get new friends to tell me my maps suck will i)

I mean probably not directly

I probably won’t be active on Discord, but invite me to all the chats anyway. Those are always where the real activity’s at. I’ll hit you up on Skype.

[quote=“Punk, post:50, topic:1182”]
(I’ll never get new friends to tell me my maps suck will i)
[/quote] “your maps suck so much, they deserve lollipops!” ◕∀◕,

2 Likes

<3<3 <3

We got us a redesigned Kalvesta (complete with shoulders):

and an improved Ch12 map thanks to @Alusq!

I’m gonna throw this here because I’m “done” with the demo.

“done” meaning the chapters are all there and the events are pretty much done, but I’ve still got to balance things out/tweak the events as needed, and I’m weird and need things to be as good as possible before I can move on to the next chapter (and believe me, I’d love nothing more than to finally be able to work on something that isn’t the demo and get things going so pls help by letting me know what needs fixing)

Known issues:
Post chapter 1 world map event with Hayden is still there (still haven’t figured out how to make it go away)

The world map is still there after chapter 2

Belle’s animation isn’t working for some reason

The condition for the end of chapter 3 isn’t working 100% (checking if marques is alive right now, I’m trying to figure out how to make it check if an event was triggered or not)

2 Likes

Is Belle going to get a unique promotion?

EventuallyTM

Also, one issue I forgot to mention:

Chapter names aren’t updated yet because I still haven’t figured out how to make them not look like shit

Are the titles too long for FE8 to read or for FEditor to insert?

FE8 chapter titles are images

I haven’t figured out how to insert them without them looking like shit, and I’m not 100% sure that the method keks used works properly

WORLD MAP IS NOW SKIPPING PROPERLY FOR EVERY CHAPTER - link removed

Except the stuff after chapter 1. Still don’t know what I’m doing for that.