Fire emblem : Royal Blood & Mystical Beast

Hi everybody I started a hack and this what I’ve done i sure you this will be great

so what is it about

Do you have permission to use those sprites without credit? The community takes this sort of thing very seriously.

If not, we have a wide selection of free-to-use portraits.

7 Likes

Alright, so I see a title, a bunch of mugs, and absolutely nothing else. What’s your concept even about?

2 Likes

where can i donate this project look so promising

10 Likes

A long time ago where human and mythical animals and creatures lived in peace mystical beast become someone’s guardian if he chose the human that deserves him …
there was a queen kind and loving to all people… she was strongest magic wielder ever seen
she had 6 children everyone of them had special powers
the first born:
1)Iliana: a kind girl who had the power talk and understand mystical animals and gain the trust of a flying unicorn and the first one to ride on it’s back at the age of 9 years her mystical beast (guardian) the flying unicorn
2) Matthew: a Brave kid who had the power to control dragons and could to talk to them he was strong enough to control the strongest dragon and get on his back mystical beast (guardian) the dragon
3)Laurier: a wise girl for her age she had gain the blessing of a Phoenix when she was born who bacame her mystical beast
(The girl in the main characters )
4) Reinhard: a boy who learned every way of battle and weapons and every strategy ever was in matter of a week at the age of 7 years at his 7th birthday he tried learn to use a spear
(The guy in the middle in the main characters)
5)Favian: a kid who was the strongest in magic started to use his magic powers at the age of 2 years old he set fire on 2 of his mother helpers
6)Aria: a girl who can to control any tool and build anything out of nothing can use the elements and has telekinetic power
Excuse me I’m busy my uncle died and I’ll take a day off
tomorrow I’ll try put the full story to you guys and thanks

As l said here is the story:
Once upon a time when mystical beasts and humans lived in harmony and peaceful together there was a queen and with her king in a Land far away
the queen was powerful mage she was the strongest magician in the land she taught only few in different ages the old the young the adult the learned that magic is a sword with two edges if used in good, darkness chains will stay strong .
If used in bad the chains will weaken and it will be broken
The queen lived happily with her king and there six children everyone had the gift of magic and had chosen by mystical beast in young age .
The queen didn’t know she had a snake among her students a Woman known for her looks she looked like the queen like she’s her twin (Gabriella)that witch had everything according to her plan to have the throne for her self and to brake the darkness chains and do a rebellion against the queen
In one night her plan was ready she took hostage of the older two children of the queen and her demands were clear she wanted the queen to surrender the king rushed to other children managed to get them to his wife the queen had no choice either to surrender or to die with only her husband and three of her Chancellors“guardwin”the war chancellor and “ George” the magic chancellor and “ Melina” Financial chancellor and also her childhood friend the queen ordered the three chancellors to take her children and run through a secret passageway only the queen knew about it at the refused to leave her side but she insisted she said : it’s the only way I can be sure they are safe Go! Go! And take care of my children .
They escaped from the castle and got to safety but back in the castle Gabriella captured the queen and the king.
she could’ve fought but her daughter and son was hostages and she feared if she do something Gabriella will kill them , Gabriella asked where the others ,the king Responded safe where you can’t find them
She got furious and killed the king and asked again where are they the queen said : Safe … do what you want … kill me do it Gabriella.
Gabriella said : I have other plans for your highness
——————————————
That’s what I’m going to say I hope you like it
Maybe you have questions what happened to queen is she alive? just wait till you see :slight_smile:

Nothing like a bunch of oldschool mary sues and cheesy, poorly-structured writing to get that hype going.
Sounds to me like you should just make a Deviantart account and write out your fanfiction there. You sound less interested in making a romhack than you do in impressing people with your plot outline so that they’ll do it for you.

I’m not going to assume your age but you sound quite young. Perhaps you shouldn’t try to overreach. Romhacking requires a lot of effort, especially if you’re doing it solo. If you really feel passionate about this story for whatever reason and want to bring it to fruition, I’d honestly recommend finding a website such as the above-mentioned Deviantart where you can publish it and show it to the world with no more effort required than writing out a single chapter on a text document.

4 Likes

Oof…

I’m Arab so that’s explain the bad grammar

Sorry I’ll try to make things right and i was a little bit ignorant

From all of my heart I’m sorry

Hey man, give the guy or boy a break… that was just plain rude as if you know about how to make rom hacks. Just play the game and look it goes rather than judging people and their grammars and how they make the way they want to make it. If it’s bad the.n oh well at least some of us enjoying it nevertheless.

Hey dude the game is great and I’m loving it so far. Rather short or whatever, it’s fire emblem and I’m big fan of it.

And for real. You said your uncle died right? Then this guy said something about you have to put more effort in to the story of the rom hack and then you have to do something other than trying to make fire emblem rom hacks? Like just wow as if he and the rest didn’t care about your uncle death. No one reply to that…? Dude I’m sorry about your uncle, may be rest in peace man.

1 Like

Hey, it’s nice that you wanted to offer this creator your support and condolences, but please don’t triple-post. I’ve merged your posts for you.

The thread is also from three years ago and the creator hasn’t logged in for almost that long, but I’m sure they appreciate the support.

1 Like

Oh thanks man. And sorry about that I just thought it seem rude of the guy. I didn’t mean to seemingly sound upset or anything. Ah and this been a while? Crap… but not expect to see my post of support so it’s okay. I’m just sticking up people trying their best. :grin: