Fire Emblem: Order of the Crimson Arm(ver1.0 final out)

darn, I wanted to know the characters more…

hehe franck
I like the names in this hack.

There are some existing docs that show the unimplemented supports, but I’m unsure where to find them.

@TactHack

Hi, I’m making a PME with a couple of friends and I was wondering if we could use Jormund’s portrait and animations in it. If so, could you send me them please and thanks.

Sure here you go

Jormund

And here was the doc with the completed supports:

3 Likes

Thanks so much!

@TactHack do you have plans to post the game’s map?

Where can i find the Growth Rates for this game??

You can find the growth rates if you open the patched rom in Febuilder and go to character editor in it :+1:

I dont think there is a spreadsheet with all the growth rates on them unless I’m mistaken.

i need a text edition of it so i can save it in my rom hack folder, also where is gaiden and recruitment info? i cant seem to find any of these.

Yeah there’s no guides for either sadly, i mean with Febuilder you can kinda see who can recruit who but not sure for gaidens.

see the changelog to find represent charater

1 Like

This is what i was lookin for TY so much! :+1:

Here’s a landmass image of Fadrel.

9 Likes

I always wondered what happened to the world map, since there was one for TactHack that definitely doesn’t line up with OCA due to the location of Braxis:
R_P4x9hr
I previously theorized that if there was an OCA world map, it would just be the original but with all the countries surrounding Braxis being sunk into the sea and Braxis itself being moved to Algarev, since all of these places go completely unmentioned in OCA. Looks like I wasn’t far off.

7 Likes

hmm, am I the only who has problems with Support? or maybe it’s just me anyways I’m on Chapter 15. This games really fun!

Glad you’re enjoying it.

Also, a friend of did up a Thracia style version of Algimas.
So I thought I would share.
SNES_Al

10 Likes

Thank You for this hack, i really enjoyed it.

@TactHack

No problem, glad you enjoyed it.

fun and great hack. Kinda weird and sucky that every time I get a new character, most of the time they totally outclass my well-trained beginning characters. I nearly swapped out my whole team by chapter 20 with the characters I kept getting. Made grinding for some characters feel pointless