Fire Emblem: Maiden of Darkness. Check the OP for updates I do them everytime I achieve now

I should clarify, I mean the one in the recently released FEIV hack

1 Like

Ah, haven’t played that. Thought it was an April Fools joke, so I didn’t know there was a patch

1 Like

Well I didn’t want to post this until later but take the current design for the Heritage skills

8 Likes

We’re doing another dev stream, this time, we’ll be looking over Skills, Skill Design and maybe some extra things.

http://www.hitbox.tv/Onmi

Stream over, see you all next week when we start Eventing.

3 Likes

The stream for this sunday has finished, we looked over half the units growths (which I have to go over again) and evented chapter 1.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10033009

BE sure to vote on which of the F-Halberdier sprites you prefer.

Also, check the enemy layout for chapter 1, in the stream I covered exactly why each unit choice was made, so I hope that it plays as well as it’s theorized to.

4 Likes

: (, I missed the stream, now I’m sad.

Also, it’s amazing how those soldiers that were added will completely my strategy fot this map

1 Like

No boss?
Also, the flier looks new, or am I mistaken? As in, wasn’t there in the original, not new graphic.

And, if you need any mugs done, just chuck us a message.

1 Like

That flyer is the boss. The boss wasn’t on the throne in the beginning of the chapter.

1 Like

Mm, screenshot must’ve been taken when the boss-badge was on the flash-off frame, then…

1 Like

IIRC, FE6 doesn’t have boss icons.

1 Like

Well, that’s an interesting tidbit of info, cheers.
Sort of goes to show that I should maybe actually go and play FE6…

3 Likes

Haha. To be honest, I have hard time getting engaged by FE6. But who knows, maybe this project will change my mind.

1 Like

FE6 imo, is an acquired taste. It took me forever to actually get into it, but once I did, it became one of my favorite FE games.

That said, it has several design choices I will NEVER understand.

2 Likes

Do you keep the streams archived on your hitbox? I missed the last two but would be interested in watching them if they’re available.

1 Like

I will archive them right now in fact.

3 Likes

Onmi, how about this Halbedier?

1 Like

I mean it looks really good, but we’re specifically making an F Halberdier here. And that is clearly for a male.

1 Like

Could it perhaps work as a male animation, or did you already decide/implement one for it?

1 Like

We’re using Archers 2.0 Halberdier animation.

Also that’s BwdYeti’s Halberdier, which isn’t for public use, so I wouldn’t be able to use it anyway. And because it would be inconsistent with the F Halberdier being made, it would cause a visual problem.

1 Like

I am so hyped for this. It will be nice to actually play an FE game with 2 of my 3 favorite FE characters in it.

Also, I prefer without a helmet for the animation, but I assume with a helmet will be the one that’s gone for.

2 Likes