Fire Emblem: Maiden of Darkness. Check the OP for updates I do them everytime I achieve now

Well.

1 Like

Quick question about the hack, will there be classes like great knights, mage knights, wyvern knights and wyvern lords that use axes by any chance

1 Like

No, yes, Dracoknights and Dracomasters use Axes yes.

1 Like

A few questions about skills:

1. Is there going to be a section in the unit menu for skills? (IE FE9/10)
  2. What does the Crit skill do? Like, units can’t crit without it or what?
  3. Will there be Mastery Skills? How will they work?
  4. Are skills class specific or character unique?
  5. If #3 is true, what is Roy’s mastery?
1 Like
  1. Maybe, working on it.
  2. No Vari-Crit is just the typical Critical Skills that the Swordmaster/Berserker have but varying in number, so +10 Crit, +15 Crit, +20 Crit etc.
  3. Maybe. Maybe not, I’d have to come up with ideas for the skills that aren’t just “Hurt More”
  4. Right now it’s Character Specific to give players a reason to try out all their different units.
  5. Well 3 isn’t true, but that doesn’t mean I wont come up with something for Roy.
1 Like

Just poping in to say you’re doing a great job.

2 Likes

So. Panic button hit, my harddrive for my laptop failed, which shouldn’t matter because everything is on the Dropbox… except I moved the Test folder with all the working roms off about two days ago because I needed to host some PDFs for a while. So. I now have to hopefully retrieve the data otherwise I’d push that due date back while I start from where ever the last rom I sent to my ASM hacker

Oh right, Drop Box has a restored recently deleted files function!

1 Like

i suggest having 2 dropbox accounts or getting more space ;ob

1 Like

Hope I am not being a bother, but may I ask if the unused class slots such as female Cavaliers and female Paladins and such are getting replaced or given life? (Or maybe female generics? Haha, I kid. In that regard, it would be neat, but I don’t mind if you are.) I would also like to say well done on the project so far, you and your cohorts are doing very well (from what I can tell, I don’t frequent /feg/).

1 Like

Replaced, but I’ve also expanded the class table for if someone were to want to in the future. But the cast is at the very maximum limit we could edit it to at 63, and I was cutting down on the player Cavs in the first place, so there was no need on my end to turn them into Cav (F) and Paladin (F)

Apologies for the delay

1 Like

How is the demo coming along?
Is there a projected release date?

1 Like

I wouldn’t bug him about the release.

2 Likes

…good idea.

1 Like

I’m mostly waiting for animations, My new Pixel Arists, once he’s done with the promoted Guinevere and Elphin’s map sprites is going to convert the Halberdier 2.0 to a female Halberdier. My animator has just squared away some life stuff so the Promoted Guinevere should be done.

And on a personal note my father was diagnosed with MND (Also known as ALS) and that, for obvious reasons, has bit into hacking time.

So as much as I’d love to give a date for the Demo’s release beyond “Soon, really, we’re almost there” that’s all I can give.

1 Like

Good work, as much as waiting sucks, take the time you need. I hope your dad’s alright.

1 Like

Oh, sorry to hear about your dad…I hope he’ll be alright. :cold_sweat:

Since Lilina uses Axes now, what does her Con look like?
For an axe user, base 6 Con doesn’t look too good.

1 Like

Guinevere promoted

11 Likes

n o i c e

o

i

c

e

1 Like

sailor senshi guin?

1 Like

Sweet, I for some reason keep forgetting she’s playable in this hack.

1 Like