Fire Emblem: Maiden of Darkness. Check the OP for updates I do them everytime I achieve now

Oh, sorry to hear about your dad…I hope he’ll be alright. :cold_sweat:

Since Lilina uses Axes now, what does her Con look like?
For an axe user, base 6 Con doesn’t look too good.

1 Like

Guinevere promoted

11 Likes

n o i c e

o

i

c

e

1 Like

sailor senshi guin?

1 Like

Sweet, I for some reason keep forgetting she’s playable in this hack.

1 Like

Can we get some details on Guinevere’s class? Like archetypes, skills, and whatnot.

2 Likes

She uses light magic and lances if I remember correctly. The ickysex sword turns into a lance after you kill Zephiel.

1 Like

lol ickysex
I forgot about the Light Magic thing, so that sounds really cool

1 Like

I just realized something.

• Roy has Swords + Dark.
  • Lilina has Axes + Anima.
  • Guinivere has Lances + Light.

Light Magic is usually considered the sword of the magic trinity, and axes to dark, and lances to anima…
So basically, they are wielding the magical equivalent to their physical weapon’s strength.
Interesting.

1 Like

Will stuff that’s usually not in the main game (fortify, fimblutver, etc) be obtainable?

1 Like

Yes. Thank you. Also thank you for reminding me to post an update.

So, a lot of things have happened in the past months, I’ve moved into a new place, I’ve begun my final year of university. That sort of ties into this update. I’ve managed to convince my tutors to allow me to do this hack as apart of my Graduating Project. This has several benefits and a major failure (for me)

The benefits are now I have time to work on it, and I’ll get marked for it, and at the end of the year I’m going to do a video presentation in a lecture hall about it.

The downsides (from my perspective) is I can no longer delay it or let people take their time because it’s a fan project. I need this done to graduate. This is less of a downside for everyone else than it is for me.

So in short, anyone who was afraid of this being cancelled, I now cannot cancel it without failing.

9 Likes

Yay for me then, as I am an impatient fool.

Unless this means I can’t make EliwoodxLyn canon, in which case I would be sad

1 Like

Well, that’s one way to keep you motivated.

Good luck!

1 Like

1 Like

What’s your major?

1 Like

Professional Writing

2 Likes

As someone graduating from university next summer, I can sympathize with how crazy things can get once you start taking upper-level courses. But at least this is a cool way to incorporate your hobbies with your studies. Best of luck with your presentation!

1 Like

http://strawpoll.me/7310997/

Your opinion is appreciated, we’re only discussing this now because we haven’t started work on this part of the game yet, and it’s better asked now than when we’ve got hours invested.

2 Likes

I like w8 but without uses
I remember getting assblasted when it turned out Fates didn’t have it for some dumd reason.

1 Like

Okay I should probably clarify that’s actually a joke option in reference to old complaints about me removing weight. I wont be using weight for one very definitive reason. Getting the proper str/mag split in requires that I gut Con, in the sense that it can no longer be modified or grown with Body Rings or the like. And as a static number, I am utterly infuriated by “Well Sophia can go suck an egg because her Con is so low.”

I’d do Fates style of having weapons just make effective speed -3 regardless of con, rather than that.

1 Like