Fire Emblem: Maiden of Darkness. Check the OP for updates I do them everytime I achieve now

I love that Mug!, its very nice. Also the animation looks real good
I like this a lot more than what FEgirls did with figthers and warriors and such

1 Like

Hahaha, sorry, probably that was extremely obvious question xDU

What is her name?

1 Like

Mary; she’s Lott’s sister.

2 Likes

uh
Mary is Wade’s sister; Miyu is Lott’s sister

2 Likes

Can we end up pairing up Wade/Miyu and Mary/Lott then?

1 Like

“Wade/Miyu”
Child too smol

4 Likes

Miyu is like 8

1 Like

Just stick her in an outrealm for a few weeks.

5 Likes

Oh! Thanks… I guess this character will be recruited in the Western Islands xD

1 Like

I just have one thing to ask after reading all this fantastic work of art. Will there be more boss conversations? Will each or almost everyone get a time to shine? I mean in the original hack Lilina, Sue, Shin, Roy, Wendy, Bors, Barth, Shanna, Tate, Saul and Elen all got a chance to shine in boss convo’s that only happened once in the game. Will there be more shining moments to get to know more about the characters? Like an example will be when going into the Western Isles when saving Lots and Wards village will they have a chance to shine?

2 Likes

So we’re on track for the demo to be done on the 28th, but it’s going to be missing a lot of text outside of chapters 17-23, and wont have fixed supports and the bases will be bare and your save’s likely wont be compatible with the full version that’s planned for a New Years release.

So, it was brought up to me that maybe don’t release the demo, since the full release is so close by, but I wanted to ask you, since you’ll be playing. Do you want the 1-23 demo, even knowing that you’ll have to start the game from 1 again when the full demo is released? or is two more months a short enough time that you’d rather just have the game in full when you start playing?

4 Likes

Tbh, I’d probably start from scratch anyway even if my saves WERE compatible, so I’m more than okay with starting over when the full demo releases

2 Likes

I’ll play the demo if you decide to release it.

1 Like

Ill play demo and give you some feedback if you need it :smiley:

1 Like

I can wait, but that’s your call.

1 Like

I will probably be playing it anytime that the game is released i would love a demo still.

1 Like

Personally I’m good with waiting until it is fully finished. If a demo is released great but I personally won’t play it until it is finished since there is so many other games I need to finish. And I don’t want it to be Metroid 2 remaked. Can’t wait to play this, Thanks for all your hard work!!

1 Like

I will probably wait since I am still going through a replay of FE7 in anticipation of this game.

Either way, your efforts on this are appreciated and admired.

1 Like

Demo would be good since u can get feedback early on what’s balanced, glitches ans etc

1 Like

As much as I would like a demo, I want to see this completed. After finishing FE6 (Albeit a final boss buffing patch) I was kind of craving a little more, I guess.

1 Like