Fire Emblem: Maiden of Darkness. Check the OP for updates I do them everytime I achieve now

Lilina with an axe? Holy shit.

1 Like

Axe Lilina huh.

I assume that means Guinevere uses lances, so does that mean Eccasakes or however you spell that is a lance now, or is the transformer sword still Zephiel only.

1 Like

It means that maybe, all things considered, Zephiels Blade will lock itself in Lance mode after its owners defeat.

1 Like

One thing that bothered me about vanilla FE6 was that promoted Roy didn’t get a new animation for generic swords. Will Roy get a new look/animation upon promotion?

1 Like

Yes. We’ve had a new animation for Roy for a while.

1 Like

Captain Falcon HYES here

1 Like

Is it similar to the SoS anim? Or completely original?

1 Like

Original with an original design, we updated the SoS animation to match the changes.

There’s still a glitch with the first attack not playing the attack flash, but other than that it’s great.

7 Likes

that is fap material
I freaking love it

2 Likes

Oh my god that looks amazing. Does he have a spell animation yet?

1 Like

Yes Note the Fire Emblem in his hand.

6 Likes

Neat touch.
Is there a specific reason the Fire Emblem gives him the ability to use dark magic?

1 Like

It looks like he’s holding a Pokeball :o

2 Likes

I think that’s tecnically my first full custom animation come to think of it :V

1 Like

I presume the Fire Emblem does as it pleases.

1 Like

One more question, (one of the last i promise) does Roy promote earlier? Or are there more chapters afterwards to help him reap the benefits?

1 Like

Both, in a way, he promotes at the end of 20x (New chapter), but that’s at the end of the new Lycia arc, leaving the Etruria, Ilia, Sacae and Bern arcs to go.

1 Like

So it is possible for him to naturally reach 20/20?

1 Like

amazing is so cool

1 Like

Yes, in fact it’s more a worry that the player will cap out too early than they will too late, and addressing that is going to be a major concern of balance.

1 Like