Fire Emblem: Maiden of Darkness. Check the OP for updates I do them everytime I achieve now

Just thought I’d ask can we see the promoted mugs of Roy, Lilina Gwen or will you be saving those for an update just thought we could use another teaser of whats finished.

1 Like

I hope nothing bad happened.

1 Like

Just be patient my dude. Updates will come when they come.

1 Like

If they were done I’d show them.

So, I’ve gone radio silent, Apologies, I haven’t been around often and these things are connected. So my laptop Hard drive died, Sad. Didn’t lose anything but what I did lose was the ability to work on the move. Now I can only work at home. And since it’s the holiday season I don’t spend a lot of time at home. Everyone else also decided rather independently, either due to how much work they had, or feeling so burnt out and detached from real life, that they needed to take a break.

Seeing as I don’t pay anyone I could hardly say “Fuck your university or real life obligations, come help me on this project for which you get nothing.” And I wouldn’t want to.

So as much as I’m upset it wont be out by the end of the year, and I hate to delay something that’s taken this long… there’s nothing to it. I’ll be starting work, Holidays are happening, and I need to find a place to live next year. So everyone is probably taking the rest of December off, Then we’ll reconvene and work our asses off into 2017. Is it ideal? No. I wish this wasn’t the case. But, when I look at how many actual AAA Videogames came out this year incomplete because “Well they’ve been delayed for a long time and we really need to get them out.” I feel like this is the better option.

I don’t expect you to be happy, if you’re mad I fully understand, I would be mad too. But please understand.

15 Likes

I could never be mad (and no one else should be too). Just seeing the work you have done has been a fun ride and quite inspiring to me as I am also @ university. You encourage me to not fear starting projects of passion while juggling work and school.

The wait is always worth it for quality. It also gives me time to start the FE7 run I want to do before I play your game.

5 Likes

The nice thing about not having concrete deadlines is that you can release your product when you are happy with it, not to satisfy some corporate quota. So take as long as you need. From what I’ve seen from the livestreams and FEE3 this is looking to be a bomb-ass ROM hack. I can be patient for something like that.

Hell, I’ve been waiting much longer for the final release of Elibean Nights, this should be nothing compared to that.

3 Likes

Yeah dude, you and your team ara doing an amazing job, i mean, you are working on fe6, you are giving a skill system, new classes, better Mugs, better maps, events, men…this is so awesome, it does not matter if we wait some more. Rest a bit, and dont worry.

3 Likes

Take as much time as you need.

1 Like

Thank you for the update, after seeing how much is done already, take a nice break. Go out to drink, its well deserved. Take all the time you need.

2 Likes

My only concern is how this affects your grade, did it need to be completed by this year?

2 Likes

Only just found this, but it looks cool! Good luck with your project, and I’ll be sure to try it out when it’s finished.

1 Like

Oh, then don’t worry, I scored a 69, or a Credit. And was a month late. Without the month, I would likely have scored a Distinction or High Distinction.

2 Likes

9 Likes

I only just found this project, but it looks awesome, i’m a big fan of FE6 and i thank you for this hack, i’ll try it for sure when it’ll be released.

3 Likes

I Hope this game get done it wold suck if it got cancelled.

1 Like

So, I’m here from the FE Direct, and… apparently Wendy’s official name is now Gwendolyn. Just FYI.

1 Like

I am aware.

1 Like

Not saying you should change it or anything. Just wanted to let you know, heh.

1 Like

I know, I was watching to. And looking at the website to check all the names.

And being smug that it was totally Dieck and Rutger all along SUCKERS!

13 Likes

I just want to know why Murdoc is now called Marduk. I mean, I’m pretty sure that wasn’t his name in FE7.

1 Like