[Finished] Fire Emblem [Latino] 2.0 ~ You Can (Not) Ban (Last Update 18/03/2019)

The shulk animation is not mine, it’s from Lt. Smirks from Serene’s Forest, he gave me permission to use it.

Alright, thank you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR:smiley::smiley:!!!Have SWORD MASETER tupdated?IM busy these months…

Happy new year uwu
I alredy finished the Spanish version of the game, but the english translation still in progress.

1 Like

Finally, is finished, I loved being here, i really liked the experience of creating my own FE Hackrom, and this forum/community is awesome, but i finished, and my work here also finished. My next goal is making a indie game and if have some luck you guys will hear about me again uwu
I’m being some dramatical but i’m happy to say “Is alredy finished”, I will remember FEU for ever <3

7 Likes

Congrats on finishing!

2 Likes

Thank you. I will always support you.:smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Do you have a piano score?
I like the bgm “Road Taken” very much.I’ve been trying to figure out the score, but I failed.If so, thank you very much!!
Screenshot_2019-08-19-17-51-02-32_7a66e42c6ad904fa8866b59c1e9c8a22|690x318

Sorry, i don’t have it :frowning:

I spent a lot of time with my friends to pick up the music.
Thank you very much. It’s the best emblem of fire I’ve ever played. Neither difficulty nor innovation nor modeling can be criticized. Let me know a lot of interesting music and stories. Last year, I landed by chance, met the author and had contacts and exchanges, and took pains to answer my questions. I was really touched and happy. :smile:
I would like to ask you some questions that I don’t understand later.⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾

3 Likes

You are free to ask what you want uwu

1 Like

I haven’t seen you for a long time. How are you doing? I heard that the global epidemic is very serious recently.

1 Like

Fine, thanks for asking
Fortunately in México isn’t very serius yet but the next days it would be worse. At this moment i’m in quarantine without university so i can work in my projects.
I haven’t write here because i’m working in my actual project but i think i can show right now some screenshots

Since this is a FE romhacking forum and not a Indie dev forum i’m not sure if i will post about it here, But midnight sun Is doing It so i would like to post it here too. I want to have more advances and an english translation before posting It in some sites.
Also hoy are you doing?

1 Like

buenos dias general

1 Like

Taco Taco Burrito (?
(I seriusly dont know how to response to that xD)

1 Like

Lookin’ cool, Kokué.

esto me gusta

1 Like

I played this hack at the beginning of 19. The difficulty in the later stage can be described as terror。

That’s it.It’s really getting harder and harder to go back

1 Like