Fire Emblem: Exalted Legacy

There is no new link to my knowledge, the only release is a very incomplete alpha.

According to the serenes forest page it’s complete ??

…what?

Where? I don’t see any mention of completion in the topic anywhere, the last page shows updates of chapter one with the pirate mayor and w/e, then the topic was locked due to a necro. He finished… 3 or so chapters with WIPs sitting around, and then went back to finish EN and hasn’t touched it since to my knowledge.

1 Like

Yeah, this is still on hiatus. This’ll be up and running again once @Arch is done with EN and Blazing Shell, or so he’s told me.

http://puu.sh/ki1Sd/b5467debb5.png

How did that happen while I wasn’t looking? lol.

And can we just take a second to marvel the fact that Discourse has a built-in download counter?

Yeah, that was pretty stupid getting my topic locked over some random newcomer’s question.

Maybe I’ll just never ask them to unlock it. Doesn’t really look like I need it; as Donald Trump would say, “my ratings are huuuuuuuuge.”

All things considered, that demo is pretty old and quite incomplete. After the EN final release, I plan to start focusing on this project again. The next demo for Exalted Legacy will contain the first 10 chapters, and my goal is to have that demo available sometime within the first 4 months of 2016.

There might be a short surprise for FEE3 in the works also.

2 Likes

ill unlock that shit

lol

1 Like

Have a teaser of the teaser. Check out these awesome NPCs that get the honor of dying during the prologue. spoilers? Cornelius and Miloah were done by @Mew.

Gharnef was done by @luminescentblade.

3 Likes

Ah good old Cornelius, starting the long running FE curse.

We all know the one, where if your a relative of a FE lord who also serves as a role model, your ass is grass within the first 10 chapters if your fortunate enough to live thru the first.

2 Likes

Mah bro Miloah looking based with his +5 'stache.

1 Like

That hand, tho

1 Like

I still like Cornelius’ hair

No apologies are necessary. It isn’t your fault that SF enforced stupid rules, lol. They’ll lock topics when someone other than the topic creator posts after nobody’s replied for a while. I think they’ve stopped enforcing this in Fan Projects, which is a welcome change. Hacks on hiatus shouldn’t be getting their topics locked; obviously, I haven’t felt that compelled to get it re-opened.

1 Like

wow dick

:octopus:

I checked and the topic was still locked, lol. Haven’t really needed it unlocked til now since there haven’t been any updates since then. But mostly it’s just that I’m a lazy, grumpy old mofo.

i thought you were gonna be like ok ghast u can do dat

lol ok now its unlocked in 3 mins

update it now bro

1 Like

parental figures in fire emblem and games in general have terrible luck, because everybody has to be tragic orphans otherwise the whole ramshackle group of heroes loses some of its impact when there’s an adult around to actually get shit done in place of the young teenager.

and as we all know beauty and youth = righteousness

1 Like

Eliwood got lucky.

Indeed, I don’t know what he did to only get really sick instead of biting the dust with the rest, but considering none of the other FE7 lords make it to mentor Roy, Eliwood REALLY needs to share his secrets with every other FE father figure ever.

My guess, his secret is bad parenting, why else would Roy wind up so poor a unit

And at least Rudolph got the excuse that he’s a lategame boss lol. You get to kill him yourself~

1 Like

thanks bro, appreciate the assistance!

Also, I figured I’d share some of Mew’s concept sketches for the pair of NPCs, cuz the sketches are pretty awesome in their own right!

Miloah concept sketches:
http://i.imgur.com/4ZndnxQ.jpg

Cornelius concept sketches:
http://i.imgur.com/fkp8hzc.jpg

Tell me how I picked the wrong concept for the final mug, I daaaaare you…

1 Like