Fire Emblem: Exalted Legacy

koff koff

also wow those fe11 CG’s look sick

1 Like

http://puu.sh/kwpLH/62e33c61ab.png

I decided that I liked this Falchion CG better. Makes more sense since Anri didn’t have the Shield of Seals. Also loling at that typo. Thank goodness you caught that before I actually inserted the images!

2 Likes

I do what I can.

1 Like

DS CG hype

On a serious note, Shadow Dragon is my 4th favorite game in the series, so to see it given the mechanics of my favorite title in the series excites me, even if the genderbending shenanigans admittedly weird me out a little bit

I keep hoping for sexy female priestess Wrys.

1 Like

A thing for FEE3.

7 Likes

I didn’t know how much I wanted this until now

2 Likes

Yeah Merric is dependent on your elder scrolls online faction. Redguards don’t like High Elves

Man, can’t wait for this game to come. Arch so far, i am really loving the first few chapters. Keep up the amazing work. Also, beautiful job in the Elibian Nights game.

So, I finally got to playing this after patching it about 6 months ago, and I find it really fun so far, at Chapter 6, and having a blast. I think I might have an old build though, as in that chapter, recruiting Rasha and Vyland dosen’t work, and they still use the Cain and Abel portraits. Hell, Hardin still uses the Hector portrait, so I think my build is outdated.

It seems that this board has been inactive for a while, with the last reply being 10 months ago. What’s the progress on this rom hack? Is it discontinued, or is it still a thing that’s being worked on? I hope it isn’t discontinued, as this is really fun so far, despite the bugs with my build

It’s still being worked on, don’t worry.

3 Likes

We’re going to rebuild it in FE8. So, uh, stay tuned.

4 Likes

Need any help?

Need all the help I can get, bruh.

1 Like

Tell me what you need.

Oh, I see. Well, can’t wait ^^

Oh right we were supposed to work on that fe8 chapter guide thing

Link broken

1 Like

The last post was 6 months prior, specifically saying the project was going to be remade
There is no link to utilize

2 Likes