Fire Emblem: Dust to Dust

Rainbow ally units let’s go

1 Like

Hmmm, in FE8 there’s that “Autoend turns” command that is pretty useless: when set to OFF, it lets the player navigate the map even when all of the units are grayed out-- Would it be possible to use that ON / OFF switch for the life bars, and always have the autoend functionality by default?

Edit:

Well this works too for me. Awesome design choice.

3 Likes

Actually this is a great idea! I’ll definitely remember that when I need a spare options byte for something.

2 Likes

Hey, glad I was of some help ^^
Let me know when the patch is ready; I can wait patiently anyway so follow your priorities.

Best wishes with FEdtd!

2 Likes

I personally dislike the HP bars, so it would be great if you included that option. Don’t want to force you to do anything you don’t want to though, haha. Just an opinion.

1 Like

You could also use the text box options that display the terrain and goal. Nobody ever turns them off.

2 Likes

By the way, does anyone actually know what the Subtitle Help option actually does? because even on Easy mode I don’t see any difference.

Also did you know that the scripted battles in the Prologue are bullshit? Seth (12AS) fails to double O’Neill (7AS) while Eirika (9AS) somehow doubles and crits. At least Lyn’s scripted 1% crit is actually within the bounds of possibility.

Well, who cares.

12 Likes

I love you. You even made a proper icon ahahahahahahah

3 Likes

https://www .youtube.com/watch?v=HA1mbZ_MMh8

(Are youtube embeds still broken?)

The answer is yes

Circles for wizard status

2 Likes

Yes! I have been aware of FE8’s scripted prologue sillyness. I also have no idea what that help thing does.

But yes, HP bar hype

2 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/GgUt2aY.png
Subtitle help on → Subtitle help off. Note the subtitle at the bottom of the screen. I honestly have no idea why there’s even an option to change it, but I’d vote for it being the best one to replace given that I do actually turn off auto-end turns and the objective window. The screenshots are of an FE7 rom, but the subtitle help is the same across the whole GBA trilogy.

Now how do I go about joining the Circles Fangirl Harem? Seriously, I’m jealous that I don’t use FE8 now. @ш@

4 Likes

Ohhh. Well, that’s pointless and is therefore gone. Auto-end turns is next in line to be removed if I ever need another option byte.

You can join anytime, I could really use your mapping expertise

1 Like

Question time! Is there anything you can’t do?

3 Likes

wait for FEXNA?

7 Likes

I don’t imagine the wait will be as long as people are thinking it will be.

Also speaking of which, FEXNA has HP bars already. What I’d love to see you do now is add a removal of the bars when the unit is at full health, only showing the bars when the unit is injured.

Edit: Oh look I’m an idiot, you did that by default already. Whoa!

1 Like

I was thinking it would release in mid 2017, but I pray to Lopyr that it comes sooner than that.

1 Like

If you’re serious about this, btw, I’m happy to help.

2 Likes

Hell yeah I’ll shoot you a PM

1 Like

New Demo released, not much actual content but it’s shiny and new and people at Roosterteeth actually played it (!!!)

Get it now

5 Likes

Oh wow congrats!

These animations are so smooth wtf

2 Likes