Fire Emblem: Dust to Dust

Nothing is finalized! I’d welcome your critique if you have some.

I do want to improve them, but I keep getting sidetracked by other more interesting stuff. I figured I’d ask the SF Spriting board for help once I have a few chapters released.

4 Likes

Relevant.

2 Likes

Help I don’t know what I’m doing

How in the hell did Pi manage to get these things working?

4 Likes

Because pie is love, pie is life.

3 Likes

because pi is some kind of super wizard

1 Like

What exactly are you trying to do? Is it the hp bars?

1 Like

Holy nuts, if that works I’ll make a statue of you and pray the wizard god every. single. day.

4 Likes

Better get working on that statue

Still got some weird kinks to work out

but omg this is gonna happen

4 Likes

1 Like

This thing…

I like it a lot.

1 Like

#YES

All the kinks were worked out (just to be sure, I snuck a peek at Pi’s demo patch and sure enough he did the same thing)

Now I’m beginning to feel like a hack god.

5 Likes

All your people from the front to the back nod.

4 Likes

circles is literally modernizing FEGBA hacking.

3 Likes

How do you want that statue? Bronze, silver, or pure gold?

It’s dangerous to go alone… ASK CIRCLES!

tl;dr can this be made into a patch and applied or is it a FEdtd exclusive?

/ still making that statue because this is awesome

3 Likes

Put a Goddess Icon somewhere in your next chapter!

I’m not planning to keep it exclusive but I should check in with Pi before releasing any patches. Worst case I’ll just give advice to anyone who asks.

1 Like

tfw cannot into ASM

Even though at some point one of my classes is going to be about Assembly

1 Like

Worst case scenario makes me cry

I don’t have Goddess icons in MS, i hope that a Wish Bone will suffice. (lol)

3 Likes

Good news: I will release my patch for FE8, and Pi will be releasing his patch for FE7.

Bad news: You’ll have to wait a few months for his FEIV release first. Don’t want to him to get scooped, after all.

@AlfredKamon Wish Bone is great too!

4 Likes

Yaaaaay!
So I can have the patch for FE8 before the FE7 one… Mumble… well, that’s awesome. <3
P.S. I just noticed that Eirika gets her bar replenished before the actual healing animation

Oh, I have a question. This will be permanent, right? There isn’t an ON / OFF toggle in the settings for this, I suppose. I doubt anyone would dislike the bars anyway.

1 Like

I could add it to the options menu for FE7 if I repurposed the hidden Generic Palettes option byte Brendor found, but sadly I can’t do it in FE8 - for now.

Whoa from the text slots it looks like there were once options for CPU level (set enemy AI), Unit Colour (set colours for individual units), and Rank Display?

1 Like