New Trailer! Bloodlines 3.32 PUBLIC PATCH is RELEASED! Check the first post

…I thought each of the animal-types was a different ‘race’ in this setting?

2 Likes

it goes Viperae, Human, Animal, Djuron in terms of major races

and then like ‘sub’ races, and it trickles down from those 4

also yes! magic Djuron :open_mouth:

(anyone want to make a Siren class card?)

2 Likes

Because!

2 Likes

Interact

You can Talk to fleets? o_O

1 Like

no, you can interact with fleets! oooooooo

1 Like

I like boats

1 Like

so malcom can be on a boat?

also that siren is hella weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak

1 Like

recruitable fleets confirmed
Seriously though, I really would like to see a recruitable fleet unit in an FE game, but the game mechanics kind of have a problem with that (namely that there isn’t water in every map.)

1 Like

Make him deploy like Merlinus?

1 Like

Well, then they’d be excluded on maps that don’t have water. But since they would see less action this way, maybe make them either a) earn experience faster or b) gain two levels or three per map survived c) change to a non-aquatic class on maps without water. Dunno.

I guess the non-fleet aquatic units in this hack will be/ are able to move on land, though, if I recall correctly…

1 Like

I really don’t want to spoil how they’re being used in Bloodlines, so you’ll need to see it! I like the speculation though :o

1 Like

It was more of a general game design speculation, but okay.

Now why does it say “Fight!” instead of “Attack”? Everything has a reason… if it turns out that it’s always been “Fight!” all along, I need to be checked for my memory. Really.

1 Like

oh haha, I made interact and i was like oh this seems like a neat thing to change, so i ‘attack’ as well

1 Like

Also, do the frequent talk events invalidate the possiblity of supports later on? (How frequent are the talk events, anyway? I don’t seem to remember exactly how many there were, and I certainly didn’t get them all.) I suppose supports are much harder to implement than talk conversations, hence why the hack has gone for the latter so far? Or is it that supports are awkward to implement if the game isn’t long enough so far to have a full support chain make sense, and that leaving support chains only one or two thirds implemented would cause technical problems?

1 Like

Yeah, maybe like way down the line I can make supports. But I was thinking of tying in permanent event ID’s with some talk events or a combination of some, and maybe it could unlock something special between characters.

1 Like

You can do supports with events now

2 Likes

hhnggggggghhhhhh

1 Like

Wasn’t it doing event with supports (Hex’s thing)? Or do you mean my ASMCs for support elevating?

1 Like

The former, which is supports with events, or events with supports, depending on how you look at it

1 Like

So it is. Let me rephrase it to be clearer.
“Allows events through the means of support.”

1 Like