New Trailer! Bloodlines 3.32 PUBLIC PATCH is RELEASED! Check the first post

the brown squares are Innocent NPC units being Geysered alive (this is an underwater map)
The water squares are you ally unit positions.

The idea here is that you need to make it to the innocents before they die from fire traps.
You also need to visit the villages to stop the enemy from invading them and recruiting more innocents to fight.

I’m not really sure how to go about enemy positioning, y’all got any ideas?

2 Likes

What kind of enemy do you fight in this chapter? Soldiers? Bandits? Lizardmen? Also where do your units start?

1 Like

Like he said, the player’s units start where the water squares are.
Since it’s underwater, I can only assume that Merfolk are the predominant enemies.

2 Likes

Crap. Apparently I suck at reading

1 Like

Chapter goal is to rescue innocents, you can’t let a single one die.

• Diasith joins you as an NPC, she eats.
  • No enemy will attack the hostages.
    Mermen have access to the thunder trident, which is a levin sword but for spears.

classes to consider-
Lizardmen= knights with axes and good res, weak to ice
Wyvern Kns- same old, but weak to bows and ice
Siren- Can either cast magic or use lances, weak to thunder
mermen- can use swords or lances, weak to thunder
that said, any class goes, except for Soldiers, armor knights and Cavaliers.

What sort placement would be good for the right side of the map, and general tips?

now that i look at it, that amount of HP is pretty forgiving, I’ll probably lower the HP on the civs

1 Like

This perhaps? Not sure about those enemies in particular.
Wrote in comic sans because I care.

1 Like

Fighters look out of place thematically; replace 'em with thin lizzies or more brigands?

Alternatively, give lizards the ability to raid villages and place one or two of them on the far side of the screen that arrive on turn 2 or something. Watch player panic and scramble to save the villages in time.

1 Like

A question about the weaknesses. Can they only be exploited by magic weapons? Like an ice sword or something? Is Fimbulvetr is this game to counter lizards? How does this work?

1 Like

Ghast added a low-level ice spell.

I also fully expect lizards to have solar axes at some point and will be disappointed if they don’t.

1 Like

chapter 9
Llyra strikes!

9nd1yIZ.gif Siren Song

BEXP rewards (exp items created by Brendor)

Better get a move on. (Fire Traps are going to be Geyser Traps)

9 Likes

EXP items look cool.

1 Like

DEWEY RESCUE PUP

6 Likes

Leaked picture of adult Dewey

8 Likes

Dude, spoiler tag this.

3 Likes

hey guys, this is what I’ve been super polishing up for my hopeful part 2 release at the end of July.
This is an unlisted video, so don’t share it! I just wanted to show you some stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWZF4Lf8hRA

8 Likes

The uploader has not made this video available

:frowning:

1 Like

try now?

2 Likes

I’m not a fan of them repeating “3 way” and “threesome”, it seems kind of… Idk, we get it, we’re fighting 2 people at the same time, you don’t need to keep telling us.

Other than that tidbit, I think it’s an interesting idea :o

2 Likes

That map theme sounds so familiar and it’s driving me nuts. Where is it originally from again?

1 Like

some obscure inuyasha game right @Alusq

thanks @dancer_A !

1 Like