Fire Emblem 4 Binary: English Translation (v0.7)

This is a translation patch for Fire Emblem Binary. Don’t forget to read the readme. Generally, only the menus are translated, though there is now placeholder text hanging around in the prologue. Remember, this patch is applied to a headered FE4 rom! If your rom does not have a header, there are tools out there that can add them. Googling “SNES ROM header tool” should do the trick.

6 Likes

Hype

Not ups/10

1 Like

Heroes names or I riot

6 Likes

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u332ziz5wdp37th/English_Binary.zip
Now here’s a fancier patch. Enjoy the hideous title screen. Also more translated things.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/beshkbrmhljmram/Binary%20v0.51.zip

As it turns out, using the Return Ring crashes the game. This fixes the crash. Apply the appropriate patch to your rom.

1 Like

Have an update. What does this update have? Well, there’s placeholder text in the prologue. And a bunch of system messages and whatnot are translated. You’ve even got yourself a working promotion screen now!

3 Likes

Full script :soon:

Hey guys I am very interested in this hack but I can’t find a way to patch SNES games in smartphone’s emulator.
Maybe someone can tell me how to patch it or maybe someone can send me a link for the patched game.

You cannot ask for roms on this site, you’ll have to do that on your own.

I already discovered how to do it with ROM pantcher I was not aware of it’s existence jajaja, tank you for reply anyways

Hey, just popped in to ask if this hack is officially dead? I can probably play it just fine with just the menus, but a reminder for the story would be nice, and i don’t wanna have Serenes open to read it for every dialogue lol

It’ll be done when it’s done. I’ve got a lot of stuff on my plate. The game is fully playable in its current state.

1 Like

Gotcha boss, thanks for taking the time to reply!

Even though it’s been a while since I’ve beaten this hack, I do wanna say thanks for translating the menus! Maybe in the future, you could translate the menus for the other FE4 hacks i.e. Genealogy of Tordo, Genealogy of Neir? If you can’t, I understand.

will you guys ever translate more of the game because im not sure if ill be able to play it with just menus translated

In addition, you are completely able to play with just the menus. 99% of the dialogue is identical to FE4’s vanilla text, so look at a script while you play if you want.

okay thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to respond to me

I am trying to patch but it doesnt work