FEU VS Corrupt Theocracy

Chapter 22: Return of Serlis

[details=how did I get this chapter
(2020 edit: The spoiler breaks the images. It’s been removed as a result.)

I have no idea what this means, because it’s a CT plot thing.

Jake was just grumbling about there being too many convos this chapter, so here’s Link going on about dad. Whoever he is. CDi messes up even more things.

Shanan? Yay, Shanan! …But he probably forgot the Balmung.
Meanwhile, on the other side of the map…

Serlis is back! And he has his proper waifu now! They also picked up the creator of some memes or something along the way.

You do that, Mr. Snoop. You do that.

Order is restored. Celice and Lana are in love once again. Did I hear MC yelling at me in the distance since I didn’t pair him with that darned myrmidon? Along with everyone who’s here for the :wincest:? …Eh, I must be imagining it. I hope. In fact, I think I’ll get a bunch of angry PMs for this pic.

Zephiel is here, and he created a human clone of Doggo. An evil clone of Doggo. And a human clone of him, for good measure! I guess Doggo isn’t a very accurate name here. Oh well.

In the name of the Waifu! In the name of the Waifu! In the name of the Waifu!!!
Note: Doggo and Zephiel may not share waifus.

The team today. Deployment is harsh.

Serlis mark 2 got a horse. The Serlis clone named Celice also has a Seliphxir. What a namewanking mess. Why couldn’t we stick with one and be done?

This is already a thing. This shipper is very happy.

She doesn’t have it equipped here, but she has a Shango. Remember when Celice told her that nuns and warfare DO NOT mix? Yeah, he better take those words back.

He’s here too, with his fancy Doge Beil. I should have traded him all those vulneraries for the sake of those memes, but oh well.

He also has a new class! His stats are as they are, and the obvious meme is undoable as 420 > 255. And it definitely is more than 31.

He won’t be carrying the team anymore, since he only has a fire sword, but he’ll be alright for this chapter. He also has an auto-A with Kerry the Karla clone who I didn’t change at all. Replacing her with someone suitable was effort.

We start the chapter and visit this village to run into Teq, who informs us that he is dead and the fourth wall has been broke. He gives us 65,000 gold for our troubles.

Tequila is doing well for himself. So much for being dead!

Due to viewer complaints, this mug has been removed. If you have any other issues with “FEU vs CT”, please do not hesitate to contact us by this number: Click-the-post-button-below. You can also use this email: sendoneofthelpersapm@gmail.com.

These guys also joined our team. They’ll be alright, I guess.

Virgo blew a peg up, and Sylvia stole the Shango and gave Zigludo another turn. He then took the Shango, having just barely getting the rank for it.

The results were predictable. Triple critical figures: only in Corrupt Theocracy and vanilla fe7 too, thanks guy

After getting past turn one since Sigurd/Sylvia kept getting killed, we get a showing of the mighty Shango’s power. This paladin is super dead.

Snoop gets a rare shot of combat.

Virgo engages Falco. It’s a one-sided battle.

He actually has a death quote. I need that signed CT copy already so I can play this legit.

Teq got ambushed, I think. He was fine.

GLAD TO KNOW ENEMY HEALERS DON’T BREAK THE GAME

Another sub-boss was easily eliminated.

Beyard reaches S swords! Perhaps there’s a Regal Blade in his future.

Some chumps have a talk convo.

Good to know.

This boss here can actually be kind of scary normally. Capped magic with siege tome=heavy damage for the player. Eclipse doesn’t do 50% HP anymore either, so it’s more like Jugdral Fenrir. However, we have the Shango, and Lyra there is exactly OHKOed by it.

Actual boss convo? In Corrupt Theocracy? It’s not much, but it exists. Also I caught Lana mid-blink so it looks like she’s sick of being stuck in this game. I’ll get back to the magical land of Binary eventually!

Doggo has his Deathawk, and throws it at Virgo’s direction. He misses.

Lana goes and incinerates the foul Doggo clone. 132% critical: lover’s criticals support bonus makes things even more overkill. The Shango really is overpowered.

Doggo had no death quote, but his death wasn’t going to be the end. A huge fleet of fliers ambush and promptly start trying to hack Virgo into pieces. Thankfully, Anna didn’t spite me with low% attacks landing. These spawn for a solid three turns or so for good measure! I should note that the generals to the left have Shangos.

Zane baits a flier away to help things for Sigurd.

The Shango makes even our horribly screwed Sigurd competent! Effective damage might help a bit, along with those boosts being even better then FE4 Narga.
There was a shop, but it just sold steel weapons or something and IS died so I decided to not go shopping.

We’re done! I didn’t bother putting in level screens since effort, but know that Lana got a lot of levels. Thanks Shango!

The Deathawk is pretty strong, but the Shango is just insane.

That makes four for the Zigludo Harem. The ending didn’t have much interesting within, but who needs context anyway?

[/details]

Next time on Corrupt Theocracy…

Find and replace accidents? Fog of war? BATTLE BEFORE DAWN, BACKWARDS?!

2 Likes

1 Like

‘‘They must have been on quite the trip’’

Understatement of the century.

1 Like
Battle Before Dawn Time Part 1

Many FE7 fans are triggered by this part’s name alone

Are we really gonna question anything at this point?

ONE WHOLE FUCKING MINUTE OF LOADING

Micky Sue here says I should have her talk to her brother. Remember this for me.

PRESENTING, MICKY SUE’S BROTHER, THE MAN BEHIND FE12-14, AND GENERALLY AN ASSHOLE, MAEDA

:interesting:

Realizes Micky Sue isn’t a selectable unit
Remembers game told me to have her talk to Maeda
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Context is gold

FUCK YOU SMILES

(lol

Fuck me

IS FUCKING EVERYONE A LORD?

So our lack of training a theif has put me going up shit creek without a paddle
Fuck me sideways

Oh wait, for some reason, the Glitch Seliph can use Lockpicks. Why, who gives a shit

Oh, for fuck’s sake

I decided to have Lana kill things. Dew’s daughter did not disappoint me

Uhh, my supposed target has NO ONE in it

Just gonna leave this here

This LP really is Art

WAT

Bye Snoop, I’m not resetting for you

He has paid for Snoop’s demise, now pay me back for FE12

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, too many people died, I got to do this again

FUCK THIS CHAPTER

1 Like

mcam productions

1 Like

Surprise Moddfucker, time for Part 2. and thanks to a Dr. Pepper induced Sugar high, we doing this quickly

How do you beat a bullshit chapter

Bullshit it back

First up to bat in Lanabomination

Second up is this Rapier. This is how you make Win buttons Smiles

And actually, that’s all I’m fielding. I’m bullshitting this thing back big time

The sky is blue, oh fuck

FOR FUCKS SAKE

“Fair and Balanced”

Can’t decide if I’ve done a good, or the worst thing ever
Word to the wise, don’t merge waifus kids

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
THIS RANDOM ASS FUCKING THIEF JUST STOLE ZIGLUDO’S ONLY METHOD OF STAYING ALIVE

We meet again

So wait, if you kill Maeda with Seliph, you win the map. If you kill him with ANYONE ELSE, you’re stuck in fucking limbo.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I love this LP

OMG

Kinky

DELLHONNE IS SNOOP DOG’S BROTHER IN LAW!?

SANIC GET

CIRCLES IS SONIC CONFIRMED

HOLY SHIT, THIS MAP WAS NOT FUN

i’d have gone on the biggest REE fest ever for changing celice’s waifu, but since she broke so horribly, all is forgiven I had a feeling you’d try to pull that when you asked me to make her a mug, but I swear I didn’t try to break things

2 Likes

this let’s play truly is the pinnacle of hacking

2 Likes

@Alusq pls :soon: T_T

let me tell you a story of lost time

(THIS STORY IS A PICTURE BOOK)

[powerening intensifies}

post-prep screen talk

I can’t not see this guy as Blademaster himself tbh.

wow such enemy
(the one with BALANCE is the one on the right edge of the map; the other heroes just have brave swords)

(about half of them have deathawks. kill me)

tango №1 defeated; ~10000000001 more to go!

the only challenging part of the chapter begins

but oh, what a “challenge” it is!

restart time

find/replace is the GREATEST, I tell you!

k
(this trend of making brave weapons require A rank is dumb btw!)

supporting is sexciting!

:sob:

FUNTASTIC FACT: Eliwood’s horse makes the brigand sound instead of neighing

I honestly am not sure if this was always this guy’s name or if someone here changed it.

rip dude
you gave your life so Doggo+er could live
(I don’t have to restart because he just “retreated” so nobody actually died ok)

I begin a mad dash to the gate when I realise that Doggo isn’t going to be able to hold off all of those berserkers up there.

This talk convo was found 100% by accident!

G O L D

this guy isn’t so bad

he’s probs the reason why this was the winning run, too!

resuce chaining to get Zig over there quicker

levels?!

yay

WHATEVER COULD THIS MEAN? … does it even matter?

4 Likes

will be continued :soon:

people had school, I guess

I still have the mug labeled as Blademaster…

After a year of waiting, the pyro update has finally came out! …Err… The CT update I mean!

[details=Chapter 25: Rooby’s world]
Alright ladies and gents… In between the last update and this one some ROM troubles happened, so I had to replay two fucking chapters for you lot. Of course me being me, I chose to use gamefag shit to skip the pain. So here we go, an update on what everyone looks like.

Eh he is… still bad.

Smh didn’t cap strength.

I will talk about this dude later…

Seliph is better then his dad. Noice.
Alright, updates on that shit is done. Now onto what I did.

Rooby! (I fixed her name later) I forget to get a picture with her description before she promoted… Sorry. Anyway, Rooby will be the one to take down… all the enemies this chapter so uh… Yeah, she is good.
I also fucked the animations a bit more… And found out staves crash the game.

This is just a taste of what levels she got.

Yeah uh, before the battle Sylvia says to leave Jeffar to her. At first I was confused as to how to recruit him, but then I read the shitty story.

Yeah he is godly for this chapter… However this rom is fucked, so it won’t last.

Yeah, watch and learn kids, as Rooby wrecks some scrubs!

Still hadn’t fixed the name yet. Ignore that for now. No con for axes sadly…

I might have really wanted her to use the Shango, so uh… this exists.

Example of me fucking with the animations.

Yeah Rooby kills them all. She is god.

And Rooby is so strong she killed the entire map. Like really, she got all the exp.

I don’t care.

Yeahhhh… I have no clue why there are two cams, I don’t care. I will never care, and if I had known, I would have killed Cam.
And that is all. [/details]
Next time on CT:

Hell for Bly.

2 Likes

I don’t care enough to fix this…

2 Likes

IT LIVES
THE LET’S PLAY lS BACK

1 Like

I feel like this screenshot embodies my feelings towards this chapter.

Also lost some screenshots for some reason, and had trouble uploading these to imgur so i ended up dumping them in a discord.

So this was the map.
…yeah.

I started out actually playing the chapter, but after dying once I said fuck it.
Also see that little group of forts before the little group of villages? Those generals were fucking deadly.

Thank the fucking lord for the SHango because jesus hrist whydbqwuhqwsuhbqwlikshqwls

It turns out you get gay reinforcements to help but they suck balls so

So yeah, Zigludo slaughtered the… well, the everything. And then I siezed. And then I was told I had to promote Zigludo and everything began to hurt again.

So I ended up turning Zigludo to a falcon knight so he could cross the mountains so he didn’t have to cross the forts with the scary scary bad men generals…

And met up with… Kaga himself!!!

So we got on with the promotion event but…

I, uh

Uhm

[and then i reloaded and turned him into a peg m9 before promotion]

T-there was no funny business, I swear.

I’m too detached from this game to care

[and then i ‘siezed’]

Who’s next? GL, Have fun, I edited some mov values. Now i gotta pack for disneyland (like 3 and a half hours left till i leave orz) i hope everyone involved in this abomination suffers, haha, youve ruined me, hahaha

3 Likes

I dunno if that’s good or bad
probably bad

2 Likes

I think we broke Bly guys

2 Likes