FEU Tries to Balance A Pokemon Metagame

I like the new ice type buffs you come up with, and Kyurem is buggy threat, regular Kyurem is a lot bulkier with more resistance and more suited to ice teams, BK would be get his ass shoved into ubers cause now he is a lot less susceptible to getting revenge killed, and that ice type buff could make WK a complete monstrosity, especially in hail, less vulnerability and more potential to wallbreak or sweep, the only thing that I wish Kyurem would have is Ice Punch, cause BK has no physical ice move, or anything that’s usable at least, but that just makes it a bigger threat, and then there’s the original dragon, which may make it Mega Ray’s new friend in AG

nice 9 month bump homie

1 Like

Didn’t realize how old this was lol my bad

no such thing as a necropost on feu

2 Likes

That’s why i prefer here to sf.

Hey, sometimes you gotta ask about incorrect hex in a thread from 2014. (Or just ask for a download which is 404, like I did a few weeks ago)

1 Like

Furret needs Adaptability and its base speed should be raised to 110. Then Giga Impact should be given 50% recoil instead of recharge.

QUALITY game design.

1 Like

Ghost type: ignore type chart, ignore Atk moves but take double damage from special atk moves.

mega-sableye can use evolite

Rock and ground are now the same type

Is the type called Round?

Don’t let GameFreak make anymore Pokémon games

3 Likes

It’s off-topic but moemon is the best pokemon hacks ever

I was actually thinking “Grock”

Maybe it would be better to call it “Grock-round” just cover all bases :wink:

0.0 i didn’t expect this thread to come back from the grave, time to reply to stuff:

Ice buffs are going to be absolutely insane for Kyurem’s forms, yeah. I don’t think any of them are Anything Goes tier, though.

I don’t even think this is going to make Furret that great, but recoil on a 150 BP move instead of recharge sounds bonkers on things like Mega Lopunny, hmm…

Well, that sounds fun to use…

deargodnoplease

nonononononono

It’s definitely fun but I spent like an hour and a half on catching a Beldum, and then I had to somehow get it to level 20 with only Take Down

1 Like

Grind the living **** out of e4Mega%20moemon%20(fire%20red)-1
Edit: f*cking hell 3-3

1 Like

I don’t know if this is the spot to post this but, the Anything goes metagame, becomes Anything goes but with only 1 Legendary/Mythical, I think that’s all I really care about.

1 Like

What do you mean? Do you mean only one restricted Pokemon would be allowed per team? Wouldn’t everyone just run Mega Rayquaza or a Primal as their restricted Pokemon?

I mean you can have six pokemon, but only one legendary of those six. My main issue has been people use nothing but legendaries in the Anything goes metagame, and I feel they should use the Ubers for that.

1 Like

Define legendary, because GF describes a lot of pretty shitty pokemon as “legendary”

2 Likes

I see. I still think the meta wouldn’t really be much better as you’d be over incentivized to use the hardest hitters like Mega Rayquaza or Primal Groudon, as well as super niche picks to attempt to beat them out, like Solrock. It wouldn’t give other Legendaries much of a chance to shine.

My personal definition in this case is anything considered a restricted Pokemon by VGC 2019’s rules, while anything mythical would be anything banned, thus the following:

It’s not every legendary, but generally the worse legendaries haven’t been restricted or super problematic. I mean, who’s going to go in Ubers with a Regirock of all things? It would be silly to count that as your only legendary.

I still really don’t like that idea, though.