FEU Plays Making a Hack

The concept: Someone makes a chapter, sends it to somebody, that somebody plays the chapter, then makes a second chapter, and submit it to someone else. rinse and repeat. the Person who play the chapter needs to screenshot lp it; reporting it on the thread isn’t forced, but would be appreciated.

How it will work: the participants will pass the rom between themselves. Editing will be done with FEBuilder. You can do anything with your chapter. custom maps, custom enemy placements, custom everything.

Participants:
-Kirb
-JacobTJP
-Kyubey
-Der
-Snakey
-SageMatthis
-Blyvern
-CM9
-Jj09
-unuesu(I forgot your discord name tbh)

Backup Participants:
-MegaGEN50
-Wan
-Zmr
-Tamborrino

Current Progress: Prologue made, not played, as we’re still planning the participants.

9 Likes

Knock knock it’s me, joining it to… uh… Victory?

Tried to make a good rhyme, oh well.

*Jumps into the wagon*
I’ll be participating, thank you.

I’ll join. This sounds fun. :relaxed:

Ah, this reminds me of Duo Geno Escapo’s development, except with only two people e̶x̶c̶e̶p̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶w̶o̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶e̶x̶c̶e̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶l̶l̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶y̶i̶e̶l̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶-̶p̶a̶r̶ ̶h̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶d̶v̶a̶n̶c̶e̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶c̶k̶e̶r̶s̶.̶ ̶ ̶B̶u̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶y̶,̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶a̶i̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶.̶ ̶ ̶S̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶f̶u̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶u̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶t̶h̶e̶l̶e̶s̶s̶.̶ But, that aside…

Is there a sign-up anywhere? It seems fascinating.

1 Like

Yoo sign me up I’m down to clown. Are we also gonna have a lets play thread/post the lets play here?

ill join. sounds interesting

I wouldn’t mind doing a chapter. It sounds interesting.

There isn’t any sign-up, I just add the 10 first persons that tell me they want to join, and then probably 5 other people in case some of the og 10s become procrastinators. although it’d be appreciated if every participant was in the feu discord.

I’m in for this

I feel like I might be a bit late to the party, but I’d be willing to be a participant!

1 Like

Heh, so all the 10 main entrants place are already down. didn’t expect this to be so popular. still accepting backup entrants, though!

Do you have the link to that

Lemme git in on this

thanks

I should be able to sub in if needed

I’ll join if there’s spots left

I’ll bite. Masochism for da win

Hey, I have a suggestion to make this more interesting. How about whoever makes the chapter gets declare something that the next person must include in their chapter in some way. For example, if the person who made the prologue declares Roy to be in the next chapter, the person who plays the prologue can place Roy in the cutscene, have him be an enemy/ally, or include something that makes people immediately think of Roy, such as the Sword of Seal. Additionally, they could have a village event for Roy or have an easter egg for him, at the same time. What do you guys think of the idea?

2 Likes