FEU - New Moderator Voting

You may all know the drill - new management is here, and it’s time to make your voices heard.

With the promotion of Crazycolorz to admin (I was actually under the impression that he was already one), we’re in the business of finding a new moderator! This’ll be a similar process as last time, cast your votes and nominations in this thread. Note that we reserve the right to make the final yes/no decision; if the most-nominated member is refused, they’ll get the chance to name someone else.

Anyway, my vote goes to @circleseverywhere. U da man, l33t h4xing in dat dank discord

3 Likes

circles for everywhere 2016

4 Likes

I think that @circleseverywhere will bring a steady and insightful voice to the new leadership team, he’d be a great choice. I’ll happily third that motion.

I’ll fourth it ‘w’

donate moderator role to Circles!

I support circles if he wants to!!

I also cast my vote to circle.

praise circles

praise circles

p̳̰͚̮͘r̷a̳̥̳̯i̱̰̠͖̻͔̰s͍̘̘̞e͕̖̯ ͎́ci̴͙̳̳r͖̭͙̖̖c͉͈̱̳͖l̷̹̮̤̲͉̞ẹ̵͈̲̲̥s̷̥̙͓̯͙͕

p̳̰͚̮͘r̷a̳̥̳̯i̱̰̠͖̻͔̰s͍̘̘̞e͕̖̯ ͎́ci̴͙̳̳r͖̭͙̖̖c͉͈̱̳͖l̷̹̮̤̲͉̞ẹ̵͈̲̲̥s̷̥̙͓̯͙͕

p̵̢̟̗͈̥̲͕̱̦̬̰͇͈̥͔̝ͯ̋͗̐̈́ͣͨ̀́ͧ̚͟͜͢r͕̺͎͈̞̲̬̞̯̱̅ͭͮ̐̆̔̈̚̕͡͡ͅaͥͣ̅̔̆̍҉̭̻̣̥̦̩̻̯̫̟͟i̦͎̠͓̺͙̞̱̯͇͉͖͚̯̜͚̲̠̎ͮͪͦ͐ͣ̿ͫ͑́̚͟͟ͅs̵͚͇̙̤̭̣͓̤̤̥̭̱̬͎͓̥̳̣ͧ͌ͧ̽̇̂̓͊ͬͥ̀̚͝͝ȇ̡̬͖̬͓͓͈̥̺̩̞̹͙̘̭̖̭͈̦̽ͤ̿̌ͧ͋̍ͩ̉ͪ͛ͮ̈́͛ͪͫ̑̀̕͜͠ͅ ́͒ͩ̄ͯ̑̀͐ͪ͏̸̲͍̟̗̖͔̞͞c̴̤̬͎̯̩̰̼̥͎̹͖̳̲̉̂ͨ̏͑̊̈̊̑̒̀͟͡i̷̧̪̙̼͍̜̜̬͖̭͉͚̤̝͎͚̹̐̈̿ͣͩ͌ͯ̑̉ͭ̅͛̍̋̒̀͜͜rͣ̌̌̇ͯ̚҉̴̷̢҉̙̭̞͓̯̤͉͚̻̹͔͓̯c̸̷̸̤̟͍̤̱̥̹͓̦̦̙͇̺͌̑̍̏̎ͩͧ͐̌͜ͅl̸̨̼̮̯̯̞̺̟͉̙͆ͪͥͨ̇ͩ̀ͅè̏̃̇́̓̈́ͯ́͋̈́̎ͨ̄ͣ̚̚҉̵͓̦̲̮̬̩̝̻̲̥̞̞̗̘̗̣̖͈̥̀͘s̟̦͚̖̱̦̹͖̭͓̫͍͚͐̏̍̏̔̒̾ͬ̊ͤ͂̅ͭ̄̓̒̍̕͟͝ͅͅ

all hail lord circlez

let’s make this vote #10 for circles
I mean things are pretty clear right now

Aww thanks for the support! I’m happy to take the position and begin my reign of terror

3 Likes

I nominate @Klokinator.

1. He’s a genius. Yuge genius.
  2. He is respected by literally every person on Earth.
  3. We have to build a firewall, and Arch is going to pay for it.
  4. He’s made like ten full custom hacks filled with awesome ASM. And he has a yuge penis.
  5. Some men just want to watch the world burn.
  6. Hahahaha just think of how hilarious it would be, FEU would have its first gay moderator!

(Jokes aside, what’s the point of a moderator on a site that gets maybe 1-12 posts per day?)

7 Likes

It’s a pretty easy job comparative to policing a larger forum, most certainly. If you think of the moderator’s role as inherently restricted to conflict-resolution, then it’s fair to question the point of excess staff. On a smaller forum, I suppose it’s more about providing leadership and assistance within the community since interpersonal relationships are more heavily emphasized.

Ultimately, it is what the people in charge make of it.

Short answer: Yes.
Slightly less short answer: We like to pretend that we’re better than that

6 Likes

☆★☆CIRCLES☆★☆
MAKE FEU MODDING (as opposed to shitposting) AGAIN!

4 Likes

Lets go Circles! Pretty sure you got it at this point

I was intending to leave this open for a few days, but unless anybody has any objections I guess we can just call it here?

4 Likes

Just do it

3 Likes