I always liked the mapping competition but didn't get to compete much back when SF still used to have this, so I thought I'd start a new one over here on FEU.
Rules/How It Works:
1. Send your maps to me PM/Discord. Don't post them in the thread. I'll post them here, and after the allotted time has passed, I'll put up the poll.
2. Palette edits and small tileset edits are allowed.
3. Do not take credit for someone else's work.
4. Do not use the Generation function of the FE Map Creator.
5. You must cast your vote once the poll is up.
6. The first place winner decides on the theme for the next round of the competition.
7. Anyone who wins 3 times in a row is not allowed to choose the theme if they should win the 4th consecutive round.
8. Maps submitted are open source.
Maps are due February 28rd, 11:59 PM PST.
-Recreate any map from FE1-3 in FEGBA tilesets. Include the original map when you send it in the PM so it can be shown side by side with your recreation. You may take liberties with your map, as long as it keeps the general idea/flow of the original.
hopefully this actually works and doesn't crash and burn
- Option 1
- Option 2
- Option 3
- Option 4