FEE3 2018: Can't stop, won't stop!

Project Name: Fire Emblem Poop
Platform: FE7
Showing: Trailer, LPlay of Chapters Prologue - II

Unfortunately, I will be unable to LPlay myself, so if any of the Volunteers would like to LPlay please feel free to

4 Likes

Project Name: Fractured Realms
Platform: FEXNA
Showing: Interview(?), Let’s Play (I think @Myke volunteered, but I wasn’t sure if he was serious)

I’m also available to LP again

2 Likes

Project Name: Fire Emblem [Latino] 2.0 ~ You Can (Not) Ban
Showing: Trailer and let’s play

I need help with the let’s play… cause… languaje limitations… i need a volunteer…

1 Like

I wouldn’t half mind volunteering for an LP or two.

Right, right, I forgot to actually enter.

Project: Redfe
Platform: FE8
Showing: Would like an LP but I haven’t contacted anyone yet. LP starting from C5, I can provide a save.

I’m available to do a stream for someone else but obviously not for an unbiased one of my own.

2 Likes

In the past it’s been prerecorded and sent to the host. The LP can be livestreamed (like all the SoA ones have been livestreamed) but for the actual presentation you need to send a recording that fits whatever constraints there are for length to whoever the host channel is.

4 Likes

Alright here we go

Project Name: Fire Emblem: Shrouded Throne
Showing: LP

7 Likes

So would you like to see a Hack that is in German even if less of you would understand it? I am really thinking to present my Hack here. ^^

2 Likes

@Nathan FE Latino is in Spanish and will be participating in FEE3, so I don’t see why not? Go ahead and submit!

3 Likes

Do I have to make a record where I say nothing and give it to the lper or do I have to give him the rom?
I didn’t understand this point :sweat_smile:
I am sorry

Send Arch a (.ups, typically) patch before the deadline. You’ve plenty of time still to work on your project, though there’s no problem with giving him a patch now as insurance. Just don’t give him a pre-patched rom directly.

Ok, thank you

As far language barriers are concerned, don’t worry about it. At least one of the volunteer LPers, me, has plenty of experience playing hacks in languages they do not understand, so if you want an LPer, you have at least one person up for it

What is Arch’s discord name?

Vergil#8650

Project Name: Fire Emblem The Sacred Discord
Showing: I would say Let’s Play

1 Like

Project Name: FE: Fallen Kingdom
Showing: (Co-commentated) Let’s Play
I might request a specific person to let’s play the hack, but I might not; it depends.

2 Likes

Project Name: Fire Emblem: Faith and Blood
Showing: Let’s Play of Chapter 1-0 & 1-1

2 Likes

[b] Project Name: Fire Emblem - The Black Gates
[b] Platform: FE8
[b] Showing: Interview, maybe a short let’s play if i can get a few chapters made up for a little demo.

Just thought I could get my name out there with this, a mostly solo project that I hope can get more people to work on with me.

2 Likes

Project Name: Vision Quest
Showing: Let’s Play (also happy to do an interview if y’all have time for it)

Is it okay if the hack doesn’t have custom art yet? I’m going to try to get custom artwork done ahead of the due date.

And should I also provide instructions and a save file for which chapter(s) to play? Or is the expectation that I would do my own LP? Happy to do either.

2 Likes