[FE8U] Fire Emblem: Heaven's Bloom v1.1.0

Glad people are still enjoying my older work! This game is very much the opposite of Hope’s Trail in that I would not suggest iron manning it in a million years lmao - the maps are pretty puzzle-like and balanced around resetting on death. If you do want to ironman this (or at least have the option of losing units here and there), easy mode would be a much more sane challenge. Saves should be compatible between them if you want to switch ROMs.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s become really clear the more I see that singular missing player square in formations lol. But I think I’ll stick to hard mode for now.

1 Like

I’ve played a few maps of this, and I only have one significant insight for now.

• The Silence staff from Chapter 2 was probably given to me so that I could silence the ubiquitous siege tome users in the following chapters, but it doesn’t really work for that purpose, because its range is lower than the range of siege tomes. Furthermore, the placement of the siege tome users makes it so that they are difficult to approach with Fordra to silence them in the first place. I feel like playing these early siege tome maps would be much more manageable if Silence had a higher range - as it is, I find it too difficult to silence them, because approaching them with Fordra forces her to take a hit from them anyway, and she might also get attacked by the enemies nearby. So far, this has been a problem both in Chapter 3 and in Chapter 4, and if this continues to be the case, it’s going to be frustrating. Alternatively, I really would’ve liked a Barrier staff to at least survive the siege tomes more reliably, but unless it was in Chapter 3 chests, I haven’t seen one.