Changelog is in the download, but here it is anyway.
- Several units have been rebalanced (I can't remember what changed for who for all the units so #deal).
- 1-F got a redesign, the NPCs aren't horribly out of the way now, and enemy unit placement/composition have been redone.
- The sub bosses in 1-F are more threatening now.
- Cavaliers are split into sword/lance/axe. Eagle is now a lance cav.
- 1-1 has been updated to let Eagle not get fucked by all the fighters that existed originally.
- Darius is now a Sword Armor kinght and comes in with a Steel Blade (and he's the only one with the CON for it)
- Axel comes in with an axereaver as well as his iron lance.
- Soldiers now gain exp at the same rate as everyone else, so Axel won't level faster than your other units anymore.
- 1-8 and onward have more horseslayers now, to threaten units like Eagle and Rika.
- Some more text has been edited.
- At least one mug has been updated.
In order to experience all the changes, you'll have to make a new save.
You don't really need to, but I'd do it so you're getting the new experience or whatever.