[Tactile] Staff of Ages (First Tactile release out now!)

Does that mean you’re a Cynips?

2 Likes

Kinky

1 Like

In other news: I am excite

and also impressed by how much we’ve gotten done in like a month

2 Likes

Just 1.5 more chapters and we can get to the best part!

#the polish

3 Likes

Killmenow

2 Likes

I’d like to remind you now of my title…

1 Like

I’ll have you know I do things sometimes

1 Like

I feel like maybe Hitler said something very similar

[𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖒𝖇𝖎𝖌𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔̈𝖓]

2 Likes

I’m a lazy shit, so here’s an album with some screenshots and stuff.

leaving out the best part
https://images-2.discordapp.net/.eJw1ysFugyAYAOB38V7gV6jaF6gx1C506VovCwMnZDKIUF3b7N132nf-ntltnrJdZlIKcYextlH5WaOY_CzHAY3ej9Mgg41IeYdlSlIZN3yniIHSbUmqggAjFcCW1hhKKMoKcgDGGC0IBTzcW1ButUfbet2IVT38wnOY-v1kuNNB7Q3jrls-TnXq30S4nuqXQyMuV3KeD19w1-Tnlef_T4fetjWixhw5WdL7xa2iEl1jjJGPTddIhUb7mf3-Aa4rRow.GUnFAGRLO6nQAOyq8YhXPSBkFq4.gif

4 Likes

Soon

2 Likes

Most of the heavy lifting is done, we’re just focusing on making it super polished now.

Might even have time to squeeze 1-8 in. Maybe. I dunno. We’ll see what the team thinks.

3 Likes

HYPE Levels reaching critical.

We Polish polish mode now

5 Likes

1-8 has a map and all the writing has been inserted, all that’s left is to design the map and wrap up the rest of the art/music we need done.

7 days to go

3 Likes

1-8 is pretty much wrapped up, still working on polishing and waiting for art/music stuff and fixing a couple bugs that I’ve noticed (looking at you, weapon effectiveness).

Oh look Sawyer’s done.

Crit with normal attack:

Dodge:

Credit: Toa

7 Likes

We just need one more portrait (which nickt is currently working on) and to put in a map sprite before we start our final test run for the release.

Can I start panicking yet

2 Likes

Depending on how tester feedback comes back as, we might actually release it today (the 29th) instead of tomorrow (the 30th), just because if it’s done and ready I’d rather get it out as opposed to sitting on it for a day and doing nothing.

It’s looking pretty likely that it’ll be out today though.