(Posting from mobile so please excuse formatting)
Note this is all from playing on v1.1.
Im adding extra details in case something I selected is what caused the following.
Normal difficulty and the team name Nakoyan.
Other settings were 100% variation, random personals, pure random water/peak, random weapons, chest and event items randomised, random music and finally, Casual mode.
Playing Erikia's route, the Tower and skirmish battles were treated as story maps and had appropriate events. This is to say leader has to be in party and no retreat option. For example the Adlas Plain skirmish always has fog, village is visitable, there's 3 civilians to save (if saved, random item at the end) and objective is defeating the boss. Also the team placement is on the bottom left instead of bottom middle.
Having tested a bit with Za'Ha Woods, it seems I can't recruit Lute a second time, but visiting the village will teleport her to the tile under the village if shes on the team, or spawn her there if not.
Large-seeming bug aside, some other stuff:
1. Was the forced promotion event for lords left in? I haven't proceed to that chapter yet in 1.1 but didn't see patch notes saying otherwise.
2. Are minimum growths set to 5% now or have I been lucky in not getting any 0% in 1.1?
3. Dancer rings lack.descriptions, Mine does too and is still called Dummy.
4. Of the 3 Civilians in chapter 6 (or the skirmish), 2 have a random weapon in their inventory fir some reason. Not useable.
5. Finally, would it be possible to make Dragonstones and Solar/Lunar Brace and Rapier sellable ir atleast allow one to discard them? Dragonstones have a decent chance some unit can use them although not certain, but the Braces are just dead space.
Once again, loving the hack and can't wait to see what else will be added. Thia run I got a theif Vanessa witth the personal Rightful God. Items galore, and later OHKOs!