With the release of the FEE3 video, I figured it was time this gets a thread. Since the video's recording, I've added a functional world map.
Sacred Echoes (until I think of a better title) is a demake of Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia for the GBA. There are currently 4 chapters in a playable state.
- The Gaiden/Echoes magic system, where spells are learned by level-up, are accessible through the B.Magic or W.Magic menu, and cost HP to cast.
- Various mechanics tweaks to mirror Echoes and Gaiden's combat system.
- Different maps and objectives from the source games.
- Branching promotions for the Villager classes, with 5 possible class options.
- 3rd tier classes, with expanded caps allowing stats to reach 40. The dread fighter -> villager loop is also included.
- A functional world map that can be explored, just like in the originals.
- All-new GBA remixes of Gaiden and Echoes soundtrack.
- Various UI improvements.
(Anything not listed here is my own work)
- Circleseverywhere's Modular Stat Screens and everything2ea modules
- macplustrees' base-stat promotion gains
- Assorted small tweaks and patches by Tequila, Crazycolorz5, Vennobennu, Leonarth, 7743 and aera
- Music hacking utilities by Sme and Alusq
- NGMansion for save expansion patch
- Teraspark's Swordphraim and Alusq's Soldier battle animations
- DerTheVaporeon's improved cave tileset
The first official patch will be released when Act 1 is complete. I will need some help with maps and playtesting, so please contact me on Discord if you're interested.