[FE8 HACK]FE1and FE2 remake on GBA

let’s keep the insults to a minimum, please

5 Likes

All that hollow attitude, damn, you’d fit right in over at Serenes.

2 Likes

To make a patch, I quick searched and found this:

Hope it helps.

3 Likes

Oh my, what’s this in the Unified Dropbox?

Wait, there’s something else that was added over there too? Hint:Basesfolder. Whoa.

And if you don’t have access to the Dropbox you can go to the FEU IRC right now and I’ll send you cool links? Double whoa.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: FEU Discord Server

A post was merged into an existing topic: FEU Discord Server

Ha ha-haha ha.

1 Like

I think NICKT is commenting this “pot calling the kettle black” toned responses you have going on here.

2 Likes

oooh. so you’re saying that OP linked hacks that he is taking credit of making?

1 Like

idk man that joke was pretty funny ngl

also removing the strikethroughs in the quotation changes the intent i’d say

edit 3- holy shit we’re getting offtopic

1 Like

OP linked it, but he didn’t take credit for it.

So OP credited some person I’ve never heard of instead of some other person I’ve never heard of? Truly amazing that I didn’t pick up on it.

Yeah and I wouldn’t be amazed if they didn’t know me, so why are you amazed that I don’t know them?

So now I have to click links in two separate threads for hacks that I honestly have no interest in playing, just to find that the IDs, which I had no idea existed in the first place let alone what they mean, are the same.

I have no interests either. I just doubt why the old member of ChinaFE who has disappeared for a long time returns and shows us her old stuff, so I checked it.

1 Like

Everybody just chillax, okay?

3 Likes

Sorry for being antagonistic. Friends?

Patch updated

1 Like

I do not know what happened.I only want to share a good hack. I didnot mean any offense.

Guys. Calm the fuck down.

If people continue to be blatantly antagonistic I’m going to start handing out flags. That means you, @MisakaMikoto.

EDIT:

There was an apology made, everything’s good. I was asked to remove the offending posts, so I did. Please let us know if there’s anything else to be done.

1 Like