[FE8] Fire Emblem Tales of the Golden Knights (Update version 0.1 for FEE3)

You must go to item to use it. Sorry for this mistake, we’ll fix it in the next update.

First demo for FEE3 in a nutshell :slight_smile:

We are working on the next update of the project, version 1.0 official. As this update, we gonna fix some bugs and rebalance the game as we were suggested and with Arch’s feedback from the last FEE3.
So this will be what you can expect from this new update:

1. Prologue, Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3 will be reworked and this gonna be a total reboot for the whole project.
  2. The new Stats System, which each every character will have both Strength and Magic as other new game of the original series. You can see how that are and how they work here:
    [Update Stats System]
    From now, a unit can have both [Strength] and [Magic] stats, instead of only have one of them based on the original class. When using a physical weapon, [Weapon Mighty] will be plus with [Character Strength] to calculate damage. When using a magical weapon such as [Levin Sword], [Weapon Mighty] will be plus with [Character Magic] to calculate damage

What is the difference between Old System (a character can only have either [Strength] of [Magic] based on their class) and New System (a character can have both [Strength] and [Magic])? You can see it right here. On the left, we have the Old System. On the Right is the New System. -Character Stats Board -Character Stats Board when lever up -Character Stats Board when using boost item and new version item {Energy Ring] when used. Of course, is very new and need a lot of work to finish it. Also need a lot of work to re-balance it and change stats, growth rate for the character which has their debut on Old System (FE 1-FE12 and FE15)

There will be a new Custom Skill System, which is made by @RobertFPY, he called it a Skill Tower.
As this Skill System, skills are divided into many groups, some can change, some aren’t. To learn a new skill, a character will have to remove the current skill as the slot so he or she will be able to learn a new skill and replace it into the old slot. You will be able to test the skill you want to learn before making any change. The skill that you have learned and removed can be equipped back to the character without re-learning that skill, dude to many skills have a high requirement to learn.

There will be also new custom character’s portraits, made by the team new artist.
There will be a custom game screen title and custom BGMs.
Also, before ending this post, I want to thank @Bartz, @SacredStones, and @Phuongprook for joining the team and helping me in this project. They are the new team members.
As the finale announcement, before going back to the testing phase, I want to thank everybody for your love with this project. I want to speak more but I don’t know what to say at this moment because my head is filled with so many things and it could make me confused and say something I shouldn’t say, maybe some new secret updates…
So, see you later the FEE3 2019. I love all of you, goodnight!

3 Likes

Fe 8 us rom có 2 loại 1 là us version (1997 - fe8 trashman) 2 là (fe 8 us& australia) patch của ông là loại 2 mà đa số xài loại 1 không nên có vài anh không patch được. À mà phải ignore checksum crc32 nữa, tôi mò cả buổi tối mới cài được :rofl:

i tried using fe8 us australia but it didn’t work on that one either

Due to our beloved @RobertFPY’s sickness, team The Golden Knight won’t be able to finish at the deadline. Project Fire Emblem: Tales of the Golden Knight withdraw from FEE3 2019. I’m very sorry everyone, especially Arch. We might come back before the next FEE3 of 2020.

I don’t know what’s going on with this, but it looks really interesting.

I personally do not understand the story detailed in this topic. So, when does it take place? Is it a parallel universe to the official games? What is the connection here? All I understand is that in the backstory, a prophecy exists…but it does not really match up with anything priorly established in elibe.

I apologise if I come of as annoying, but for me, understanding the basic plotidea of something is important in deciding if I want to play it.

Trai đẹp trong game kìa :open_mouth: chơi ngay ~ mong mấy chap sau có nhiều trai đẹp để thu phục nha :3