FE6xna First Public Release

update: bugfix

Downloading this shit right the fuck now, bruh. #2017

“spoiler” is spelled “details” because jattwood at the moment, and I haven’t had a chance to make the alias work right

i’ve fixed your post for you, but in the future please keep it in mind until i get the workaround done

The game crashes whenever I use a Hero Crest.

gangster

in the prep screen, base, battle, or all of them?

It crashed both at prep screen and during 8x (though it probably could have done that on any other chapter)

I can select and use it, but when the animation starts up it just hangs for a second and crashes

I used Lott also. Probably doesn’t have anything to do with the issue whatsoever but w/e

EDIT: It crashed on all of them.

I just tried promoting during the chapter and it worked fine for me; try doing that for now until I figure out why it crashes on the prep screen

update

and update

unrelated, i’m not positive if i mentioned this idea before, but I considered adding a chapter between ch8(or int1) and ch9(which would be moved to ch10). Are there any thoughts/opinions on this; I’d rather not spoil the entire chapter idea, but if it helps the chapter would be taking place at sea

does it serve any purpose to advancing the plot, serves the message or theme of the story, or at least has a cool game play premise? Cause if not then you would basically be kicking your heels.

helps break down the jarring jump from defending ostia to appearing in the western isles with no warning, adds a dynamic that fe6 wasn’t aware of existed: not seizing, and i think is an interesting premise

then go ahead ya.

lil fix

back to the bullshit
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29863231/FE6%20Anniversary/bullshit21.png

4 Likes

I wasn’t able to open the door using the lockpick or with the unlock staff

1 Like

interesting, the events are set up properly… let me check myself

http://puu.sh/tjp0c.png
the unlock staff doesn’t seem to be working properly though, that is something to note

Pirates indoors? Blasphemy!!

Planning to stream this on Sunday!

Full details here.

2 Likes

I have so many questions

5 Likes

Ruud has none of the answers