FE6xna First Public Release

I think this is more of a case where the idea was funneled into the player.

You’re free to disagree though.

FE6 is the rare case of where the sequal comes before the prequel, but the evidence points to Ninian being Roy’s mother(literally the plot), Lyn being Su’s mother(Rath is her father, Rath doesn’t exist in the feuniverse(:P) without her being with him, as well as fits her following in her mother’s footsteps of marrying a plainsman). Lilina is the only odd one, but Farina is more than likely the candidate of choice when the game was being developed due to Lilina and Shanni originally being related(Ilia), which would rule out Sacae entirely(Lyn included), and Farina is only recruitable in Hector Mode, by Hector, while Florina exists in every instance of the game.

I try to keep my personal bias out of pairings (mainly because I don’t really have one outside of serra x hector), so if this helps in figuring out why I made these decisions, then I’m happy.

1 Like

Oh, I understand why you made these decisions, and that’s why I hope I’m not coming across as angry or something. I basically asked just out of curiosity and nothing else. I can see where people say X pairing was pushed, but since they gave the options, I just assume all of them are equally possible as that’s the case in every other FE.

1 Like

and thus au fanfiction was really really easy.

How do the supports point to Ninian being Roy’s mother?

Illian flower, from Marcus/Lilina B, describes that Eliwood went to get an Illian flower for his wife because it was her favorite. Since Fiora has no hints in FE7 to being with Eliwood, and Lyn would have a much harder time knowing about the flower than Ninian, even Binding Blade points to it.

An excerpt from Marcus and Lilina’s B support: “Lord Eliwood loved his wife deeply. One night…before the two were wed, Lord Eliwood disappeared. He returned three days later, and presented his wife a flower. It was a beautiful white flower that grows only in the snowy highlands. And it was the flower she loved the most.” – Marcus

I would say its less the supports and more the overt dialogue in the game itself. Its the same as sumia in fe13 really, ya there are other supports in the game for chrom, but the opening graphics specifically show sumia as chroms wife, and every scene in the game directs the player to that conclusion. like ninians not as bad about that by far mind you, but its the same sort of schtick.

Honestly, that isn’t good evidence, especially it’s not in favor of Ninian. Fiora is from Ilia and Florina is Lyn’s friend, so it could easily them. That makes little sense, especially since Fiora is actually from Ilia.

1 Like

Ninian is also from Ilia though, if you forgot.
Marcus’ support with Lilina along with the majority of FE7’s dialouge point to Ninian ending up with Eliwood. The FE6 support screams scream his wife has to be Ilian and from the first time meeting Ninian(along with the fact that Elbert was also in contact with Ninian and heard many stories about Eliwood), Eliwood and Ninian was the logical direction everything points to.

Fiora has literally nothing other than she’s Ilian; she isn’t recruited by Eliwood and has no in-game talks with him outside of their supports.
Lyn and Eliwood have decent amounts of conversation, but the fact that Lyn x Rath exists as well as the fact that Lyn straight up leaves Lycia after fe7 makes their pairing extremely unlikely. And she’s not Ilian.

Tl; dr version:
I’m going with Eliwood x Ninian, Lyn x Rath, and Hector x Farina for FE6xna regardless

2 Likes

Yeah the narrative of FE7 pushes Ninian as the primary choice. I’m just saying that FE6 doesn’t do anything to point out a mother since all three potential mothers have connections to Ilia in some way. And honestly, favorite flower is a poor excuse, since someone can have seen the flower, decided it was a favorite without ever having set foot or hoof in Ilia.

So, those this mean Sue is going to be a major player in the game? That would be fucking awesome. The daughter of the best criticals animation character. (Lyndis Blade Lord) I can picture it now. Hopefully she gets her own sprite. But not getting my hopes up. Can’t wait though. Keep up the great work Dancer.

Uh…
No; she’s more important in terms of fe6 she literally just existed, but she is in no way a lord character. Roy remains the focus as well as the only character that will result in a game over if he dies(normally).

1 Like

Lilina has been un-cutified.

You monster.

She is a strong, independent woman who doesn’t need any husbandos!

Maybe, but anyone can always use being cuter.

1 Like

Why you saiyin this?
I dont get it… :stuck_out_tongue:

… How do you not get it?
Colorz thinks the new mug is less cute than her original mug.

[I agree with this personally; It is significantly less plush squeeze adorable take-the-kid-home-for-pampering cutes.

But it is very Lilina and very pretty, and carries a certain air of elegance with it. It is very suitable and extraordinarily well executed unlike bors]

I don’t really have anything to say in regards to any of the recent comments
However, news on the release date; it’s being pushed back.

I could try and rush finish it by tomorrow night, but I won’t be proud of the result.

So it’ll just come whenever, and not be a part of FEE3 (the date was kind of awkward anyway; a Thursday deadline?)

1 Like

Come on, she is still pretty, maybe a bit older or more mature, but she is still very cute

That Lilina redesign is awesome.

I know, doesn’t look like she’s 12 now. I like it.