FE Fates Discussion Topic

Does it really matter, if they’re happy?

All I know for sure is that NoA won’t get my money for this. I think I’ll import a copy instead.

–If that doesn’t affect people around them, like relatives or friends, it’s ok… I guess?
Still, it is not socially accepted. But I think people can do whatever they want if they don’t pull others into their madness.–

IS/Nintendo, please get your sh*t together.
Apparently now you can only pet your official waifu, or your best friend (S or A+ support required)
At the end all the complaints were useless…?

That pisses everyone off whether they wanted the feature or not.

probably a lie calculated to cause the most fallout

Ahahahahahaha

https://gyazo.com/cfd8d4a3c472e71af2bf7fa8c23e1910

3 Likes

i take it back
i take it all back
fuck fates

2 Likes

Every day we stray further from God’s light.

2 Likes

honestly like
i can’t even be fucked to play fe right now. this shit makes me sad, man.

4 Likes

I choose to remember FE as the franchise it used to be, rather than the joke it is now. At least there are plenty of good franchises still out there.

7 Likes

It’s time for us to all band together and make our own SRPG. Fuck this, since when is Fire Emblem about giving blowjobs? Holy shit, man.

1 Like

Like I said, the fan-games have slowly become better than the main-entries.

It’s a sad indictment of the industry as a whole but it’s a welcome alternative to just having a hollowed out carcass of a series.

4 Likes

[…]
That’s a joke, right?
RIGHT?

Well, all the faith that I had for this game is now lost.
I’ll hack my old 3DS just to play this sh*t, it doesn’t deserve money.

Oh look people freaked out over nothing again because it’s still in the fucking game

Still getting it

1 Like

If I were a parent and stumbled across the sight of my daughter blowing into the 3DS mic to simulate giving head, I’d take that shit away and throw the cartridge into the fire place.

It’s 10000x worse than I could’ve even imagined…

1 Like

Isn’t it blowing on their face to wake them up though?

Are we gonna get a patch deleting all the neo-FE and reverting to when it was good?

–We won’t have a normal FE anymore, fanservice sells better than a good story and gameplay, and Nintendo only wants money.–

2 Likes

I know that, I mean a fan patch. Oh wait, Nintendo will send the badmins here and permaban us off Miiverse. Never mind.

1 Like

Perhaps, but the innuendo pretty strongly implies that you’re waking them up with a blowjob.

I really need to get better at being a pervert, it seems…

3 Likes