FE Fates Discussion Topic

Not sure about what you wanted to show, but I got about 1 and a half minutes in before I was dead-bored.
Those cutscenes are not engaging whatsoever.

Is this really worth $60? Even as a game played only when I would take a shit, Awakening was still the shittest thing in the room.

Apparently swimsuits were removed too.
Women can only buy bath towels on the accessory shop. In the japanese version a swimsuit is available at the Lv. 1 shop, but it’s absent in the localization.

1 Like

The inconsistencies with what treehouse keeps and changes is mind boggling

1 Like

this is slowly turning into the most stupid game of all time.

2 Likes

At least it has some neat things going for it, when you ignore all the otaku pandering

Looking at the video: If you ask me, all the “My Castle” feature does is promote Gaiden, where you could also walk around freely.

3 Likes

Nah, it was already like that, you’re just finding out about it : p

3 Likes

You can’t walk diagonally in Gaiden, 0/10

3 Likes

You also can have a detailed view of the buildings and statues (If you have)
All the features of My Castle were showcased in the japanese version.

Remember when Fire Emblem was a tactical strategy game, involving some measure of deep thinking and careful placement of units, along with a deep world built on top of some admittedly cliched but still interesting and well-written characters? Remember when it wasn’t a dating game with a small strategy game simulation built on top of it?

Me neither.

3 Likes

feuniverse.us a forum of dedicated Fire Emblem fans that take their passion for the series and mold it into something they can call their own. They also shit on Fates, like, all the time.”
:v:

7 Likes

The few. The proud. The elite.

8 Likes

I’m still excited for it…

1 Like

All i want to see is Nohr’s gameplay. I honestly can’t be fucked to care about anything else about this right now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Good thing I got the SE and can see all l3 then

Even though I’m playing Birthright first because Hinoka a best

I don’t mind the gameplay. Fates actually looks pretty similar to Awakening. The thing that has me most excited, if anything, is the addition of a 6th skill slot.

All this waifu crap is annoying but I’ll put up with it if they can enhance the gameplay at all. FEA’s characters were pretty shallow for the most part (Ironically, usually I dislike main lords but Chrom and Lucina were my favorite units in the game) and based on what I’ve been seeing, FE14 will make ‘shallow’ sink to new depths. So the only thing I care about is the gameplay. If that is still good, I’m happy.

1 Like

Man, the irony…

1 Like

But that slot is used by the personal Character Skill, a Skill that you can’t replace. So basically it remains with 5 slots.

Hey remember this?

4 Likes

Sonia approves of skinship, obviously.

1 Like