FE: Echoes, FE: Warriors: FE16, FE: Mobile, Erin - CONFIRMED

marth was probably, inevitably, gonna be beat by his edgy rule 63 verison.

2 Likes

Rip no pants - never forgetti

Marthā€™s votes are being split between 4 different versions of himself so I wouldnā€™t count him out of the race until they do the final tally.

Though that makes me think, Lucina is being split between two as well ā€¦ unless they plan to make Masked Marth her own character.

plot-twist masked marth was actually the real marth

1 Like

double plot twist real marth was actually fake sacrifical marth, who was actually frey, who was actually lucina.

5 Likes

The top 20 for male and female characters is revealed:

How the shit did Dorcas make top 20?

1 Like

Thatā€™s one of the biggest mysteries of life.
Maybe is because of his commercial:

3 Likes

Ike is apparently so popular he gets two spots on the top 10, including 1.

Well, time to concentrate all of our votes on Eirika to try and kick Thorp out of the top three.

4 Likes

I love how the top 10 males are sort of from the middle era of FE yet the majority of women are from the more recent games.
Goes to show that a lot of people value in them, you can even see how the middle era gave way to great characters that some even beat out the fanservice.

[quote]Gen 1: FE 1 ~ 5
Gen 2: FE 6 ~ 10
Gen 3: FE (11 ~ 12) 13 ~ 15

Female:
00/20: Gen 1, 00%
07/20: Gen 2, 35%
13/20: Gen 3, 65%

Male:
02/20: Gen 1, 10%
07/20: Gen 2, 35%
11/20: Gen 3, 55%

If only top ten:

Female:
03/10: Gen 2, 30%
07/10: Gen 3, 70%

Male:
01/10: Gen 1, 10%
05/10: Gen 2, 50%
04/10: Gen 3, 40%

[/quote]
Bored.

Well, thatā€™s because most of them appear in Smash. Except for Hector and Ephraim.

1 Like

Yeah, looking at it with numbers that pretty much seems to be the logical narrative.

Yo fuck Donnel being there at all though

Heā€™s sort of a meme in certain circles because ā€œhaha he starts really weak but gets really strongā€ and ā€œhaha potheadā€, and thereā€™s apparently Youtube people pushing their viewers to vote for him or something, so Iā€™m not really surprised heā€™s there.

cause apparently people dont hear about the est archtype often enough.

fuck donnel though, hes boring as shit and aint even a good est type.

2 Likes

Heā€™s not even an Est. You can get him too early for an Est. I donā€™t think FE13 even has a proper Est.

Heā€™s just a super-Grey/Kliff. People like him because he trivializes the first half of the game if you feed him kills and makes an easy game even easier. Heā€™s the casual gamerā€™s equivalent to what Seth is to LTC players.

1 Like

Dorcas violates people with his stupidly high Strength. Combine that with high Skill, luck and Ok defense he is a monster. Also, his wife is hotā€¦
And red hair rulesā€¦bye

Etika memed him in

1 Like

Donnel is like the Magikarp of Awakening, if Magikarp evolved into Gyarados at level 35.

3 Likes