FE_Builder_GBA -- If you have any questions, attach report7z

Please send report 7z.
https://dw.ngmansion.xyz/doku.php?id=en:guide:febuildergba:report7z

In report 7z, since there are many people who do not write the chapter ID where the problem occurs,I append a frame.

To reproduce the bug and shorten the modification time, please specify the chapter ID where the problem occurs.

1 Like

I answered you with discord.
I also attached ups.

This problem occurred because the fan-based translation that you used is using the area that is originally free space.
Because CSACreator also used this area, routine was conflicted.

I restored the conflicted areas.
However, please note that CSACreator can not be used with this.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for your help friend!

Noticed an error.

Under World Map Image > Border > 01, (Grado), replacing an image requires a height of 32, which applies to all other images in the list. However Grado’s image has a pixel height of 40, making it impossible to properly replace this image through image importing.

Under World Map Image > Border > 01, (Grado), replacing an image requires a height of 32, which applies to all other images in the list. However Grado’s image has a pixel height of 40, making it impossible to properly replace this image through image importing.

I fixed Ver:20181207.22

1 Like

I updated SkillSystems with Ver: 20181209.20.

1 Like

Just want to know something, how can I raise all the enemy lvls on a map all at once. Example, the enemies in Sacred Stones, in one lvl they are lvl 9, I want to make them all lvl 15+. One by one or is there a way?

One by one, I’m afraid.

1 Like

Thanks man, just needed to know.

I’ve been working with this and trying to make an alternate sprite for a mage, and I’ve run into the issue with the cloak pointer at C47. I’ve downloaded the C01 patch and ran it, but I’m not sure what I’m supposed to change the original C47 line in the Battle Animations txt file to. I saw the one post a year ago about the patch, but couldn’t figure out how to actually set it up.

What do I replace the C47 command with to activate the cloak animation?(It’s an edited female mage sprite in FE7 btw)

When changing existing data, you only have to do it one by one.

When create a new one, you can copy data with Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V by list.
Please copy the basic data, then set the coordinates, classes and belongings.

1 Like

When opening the animation file with the editor, there is a part called C47.
The flaunt the cloak is hard-coded by the command C47 command.

The C47 instruction is complex and not yet decoded.
Therefore, a technique called C01Hack was created instead.

I am not familiar with animation, but I think I will replace it as follows.
Please refer to the animation of the wizard made by others.

C47 //An order to flaunt the cloak.
C01 //Wait until the opponent's HP has finished declining.

L  //Make a loop.
3 p- Motion to make cloaks flutter 1
3 p- Motion to make cloaks flutter 2
C01 //Wait until the opponent's HP has finished declining. (In the meantime, continue playing Loop's motion)
1 Like

Thanks
I presume the flutter 1 and 2 animations are dependent on the class itself which frames to play?

Currently attempts at doing that with L and C01 have just caused both the player and enemy character to disappear while the spell animation plays, when I try to run it as

C47 #Show cape flowing animation; VERY hardcoded
1 p- magf_mg1_012.png
2 p- magf_mg1_013.png
2 p- magf_mg1_014.png
C01 #NOP

C47 #Show cape flowing animation; VERY hardcoded
1 p- magf_mg1_012.png
2 p- magf_mg1_013.png
2 p- magf_mg1_014.png
C01 #NOP

L
2 p- magf_mg1_012.png
2 p- magf_mg1_013.png
2 p- magf_mg1_014.png
C01

Change C47 to L.
L means Loop.
Loop playback of the image between L and C01 to flaunt the cloak.

Also, the number of frames in the loop should be 2 or 3 instead of 1.
If it works with 1 it is okay.

1 Like

Thanks, got it working!

Hello, having the same problem as before, but now it is the hover map sprite data that is not being shown correctly in Febuilder, but it loads perfectly ingame. My Hover map sprite list does not have the right size, even if it used to work well. How can I change the size Febuilder reads of my lists?

I think you could add an option to “tell” Febuilder the size of our lists, Class, Item, Character and map anime, so it can display the data correctly

Please send report 7z.
https://dw.ngmansion.xyz/doku.php?id=en:guide:febuildergba:report7z

1 Like

Is there a way to change one item into another item through an event?

Here is my report