FE_Builder_GBA -- If you have any questions, attach report7z

In ver 20171211.21, I merged the Chinese translation resources.

With ver 20171211.21, I corresponded to a German translation.
translate/de.txt was designed to generate translation data from English.
data/* patch/* is translated from Japanese.

Please correct any mistranslation errors and send it to me.

Ah, okay.
Thank you.
I didn’t know that it was that simple.
I didn’t expect that you could just do it in the item editor.

I saw the new German translation and I can already tell you that I’m not able to understand most things.
It would probably be better to just use the English one as base and do it from scratch, rather than editing the German one.

I saw the new German translation and I can already tell you that I’m not able to understand most things.

By including the German translation this time, if the language setting of the PC is German, it is to use the German resource by default.

Currently, since it is machine translated state, there are also mistranslation.

If you want to use English, please change the language setting to English from MENU Tool->Option, language tab (The tab on the far right).
Please restart the tool after setting.

I do not know German, so I’m not sure how much conversion accuracy it is.
If there are too many conversion errors, I may cancel the default setting.
Currently, if the language setting of the PC is that language and there is translation resource, we will switch automatically.

Please modify config/translate/de.txt if you can cooperate in fixing the translation.
(Others in /config/data/*.de.txt and /config/patch have ".de" resources.)

@ViceTOLUCT, 15 should be the maximum for unit groups to avoid the debuff bug.

Is there a way to extend the Movement Cost table? I want to make ships separate from pirates. That way ships won’t be able to travel on land like the pirates can.

Enemy_Group:
UNIT unit1 blah blah...
UNIT unit2 blah blah...
UNIT

becomes

Enemy_Group_1:
Unit unit1 blah blah...
<stop when you have 15 units>
UNIT

Enemy_Group_2:
Unit unit2 blah blah...
UNIT

And in the events, change LOAD1 0x1 Enemy_Group; ENUN to LOAD1 0x1 Enemy_Group_1; ENUN; LOAD1 0x1 Enemy_Group_2; ENUN.

Is there a way to extend the Movement Cost table?

I will support it in the next version.
Another function is being tested, so please wait a bit.

When creating translation resources, to avoid being overwritten by updates,
I recommend you make it while taking backup.

If there is a file with the same name, it will be overwritten, so be careful.
I plan to issue an update that will support new features tomorrow.

There are a few issues when I try to export certain pictures from the game.

Any ideas?
I mean, there isn’t really anything I can do wrong here, I’m sure that this feature is a bit broken.

Also, is there no way to give certain characters a specific battle animation like in FE 7?
Like … in general.
I don’t want to create a new class just for that.

This is a bug.
It was fixed with the latest version (ver 20171214.21).

This image uses only one palette (16 colors) as an image.
However, to build this image, multiple palettes were used from TSA.
Therefore, when black masking a palette which is not being used, even the necessary color became black.
In the latest version, I correctly measure the number of pallets.

With FE8J there is an 個別アニメパッチ(individual animation patch).
As with FE7, you can assign individual animation for each unit and class.

However, this patch is binary only and source code is not,
Porting is difficult because the routine hooked is quite different between FE8J and FE8U.

For details, please see 個別アニメ in the FE8J folder of patch of FEBuilderGBA.

With FE8U, if patches similar to this are developed, we can respond, but do you know something?

Is there a way to extend the Movement Cost table? I want to make ships separate from pirates. That way ships won’t be able to travel on land like the pirates can.

The function was added in the latest version\r\n
Please select a fleet and press the button on the bottom right.
Move the fleet’s movement cost data independently from sharing with pirates.

Thank you so much! Great work as always.

Hello, I’ve been having this problem for quite a while now and I don’t know how to fix it. I made a new lance that has the nosferatu effect and made it so that it would have the ranged attack animation even when in melee. And it works fine on 1-range, but there’s a problem that happens when it attacks from 2-range.

After doing the attack, the melee animation starts to play again for whatever reason. I dunno what to do or how to fix it. Maybe I just did it wrong.

How do you set the indirect effect of an item (Magic Animations in English translation)?
What if you try setting animation of Rune sword(0x1E Nosferatu) in Magic Animations?
(Validation is done with FE8)

For example, Spear, Damage addtional effect == 0x02 absorbs Dmg Dealt,
In Magic Animations, if you divide Rune sword (0x1E Nosferatu), it works as expected.

Having seth with Spear, when you indirectly attack the enemy, Nosferatu’s animation plays and absorbs HP from enemies.

I’ve actually been working on a generalized HP regain which could be used in place of the full on nostferatu effect. Btw the program is great, and I could help you with it if you want. and maybe you could help me with my Japanese

How can I try it?
Please tell me the URL.