FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Now I guess so, thank you for sharing this amazing work with us

2 Likes

Okay, thanks for explaining that!
Sorry, my ability to understand was lacking.
You’re right, all of my animations are free to edit and use as you see fit.

5 Likes

However, the Ocular beam might be a little unstable, so if you have any problems with it, please let me know.

5 Likes

This is by far the coolest spell animation I have ever seen. It fits with the art style and feels exactly like something I could have seen in the canon FEGBA games. Wow.

5 Likes

Holy Sh*t Thats Amazing!!

3 Likes

I never thought I’d see the day: a “new” final boss animation that’s as good - if not better - than the official ones produced by Nintendo.

This is absolutely stunning. I can’t believe how far your animation skills have come!
Well done @SHYUTERz

5 Likes

Wanted to give a quick heads up on something, Nuramon’s Ephraim Infantry Great Lord, the female one that I tooled on, currently has two versions on Emblem Anims. Only one links to the Google Drive, the other goes to a blocked page due to restricted access.

1 Like

I don’t know if this animation will work perfectly in the rom of the people who use it, since it’s on the edge of the limit, but I’ll do my best to support it.
Ocular Beam in particular may be a bit unstable in some areas, so if you find any problems, please let me know right away.

1 Like

I saw that animation and thought “wow that looks badass, guess someone finally matched Shyuter with animation quality”. Then I saw your name lol. But props it looks a-mazing.

3 Likes

lol Thanks.
I spent quite a bit of time on this animation and managed to get it done with the help of two other people besides me.

1 Like

Hmm, I bet Vesly would be interested in this animation.

1 Like

素晴らしいアニメーションです!

最後のボスていう感じがします。
時間がかかりましたね。
ドーマの目の動きも脅迫的な感じ。
きもくて、怖い動きです。とても素晴らしいです!

That’s a beautiful animation.
Really sells the “Final Boss” feel.
That must have taken some time to make.
Even Duma’s eye shows that menacing aura.
It’s kind of… disgusting… and scary. It’s wonderful.

12 Likes

ドーマの目の動きは複雑な仕組みで 、棒立ちモーション、近接と間接の待機モーションを利用していて変身戦闘モーションと戦闘モーションとの微調整が大変でした。
That’s right. Actually, Doma’s eye movement is a complex system. I used standing motion, proximity and indirect standby motions, and it was hard to fine-tune between the transformation combat motion and the combat motion.

8 Likes

Black Plague Fire Emblem???:eyes:

Now make a giant rat :]

Dishonored time!

1 Like

At last… We finally have the perfect FE unit.

♪Rats! We’re rats! We’re the rats~!♪
♪We prey at night, we stalk at night! We’re the rats~!♪

♪I’m the giant rat that makes all of da rules~♪

♪Let’s see what kind of trouble we can get ourselves into~!♪

18 Likes

Flier merlinus? :eyes:

Merlinus Express, at your service

“What’s that? Up in the sky!”
“It’s a bird!”
“It’s a blimp!”
“Oh shit- it’s a war balloon dropping bombs! Everyone run for cover!”
BOOM

And that’s the story of how Merlinus took out the Fire Nation.

8 Likes