Fates is sexist?

Well, now it’s clear that we had a big misunderstanding because of a simple word.

Spanish is my first language, and here (and in latin america in general) the word “puta” is used to describe persons like Charlotte (Woman with questionable moral)
The problem is, it also means whore, and I really thought “whore” had the same connotations in english. Also that’s why I said that “bitch” was a better word to describe her behavior.

I think I must apologize for all this, because I’m really sorry for the misunderstanding.

3 Likes

Look at all this ridiculous conversation.
Look at it.

Fucking stupid, all of you.

6 Likes

It has a harsher connotation in English, I think I’ve seen “Gold Digger” tossed around for Charlotte, given her outward behavior.

It’s cool,

*Grabs Popcorn
Dis gon be gud!

yeah theirs definitely at least some (a lot) of nationalism behind it. Which would have been fine if the story actually talked about that but we mostly just get a nohr bad hoshido good narrative, with hoshido being portrayed as the underdog despite realistically speaking the nohrian army would be in desperate straits what with having no food due to having basically little to no farmable land and sunlight, well hoshido has plenty of farmable land and sunlight. I mean they try to give a moral grey area, in the localization at least, but they fail pretty badly at it.

This is generally because Modern FE has no standards at all.

3 Likes

I think its more likely they just didn’t give a shit but that’s kinda the same thing I guess so either or.

She’s just poor and couldn’t afford the whole suit of armor.

3 Likes