[Fangames] What are you working on?

I think it’s an instrument swap of this one
http://www.vgmusic.com/file/e94b86fdcc312b170541a2885dcb8238.html

I got it from Musescore and tweaked a bit for the native instruments.

I made this today.

Tbh, it would look a bit better if the colors were less eye-bleeding red, and more like the palette of the Fire Dragon from FE7.

Quick question that seems relevant about the manakete and dragon animations. Where from/how does the game load the roar sound effects? They aren’t listed in the feditor doc file with all of the other sound effects.

I don’t know, but I suddenly feel like…

The brigand scream would go perfectly with this critical.

2 Likes

Myrrh’s critical uses command C7B for the roar. Not sure about the others, but you can always just use SXXXX to play whatever sound you want.

For your listening pleasure

Is something supposed to play?

Does it not? It works for me

Edit: on Chrome it works. Firefox no. Weird.

Your other midis from your hack played fine on that site. Whatever you linked just now didn’t work for me though.

Oh, redoing that red recolor you did a while ago?

Should be fixed now.

There should be a manakete, that, for their crits, they don’t even transform and instead they just brigand-scream and punch the enemy

2 Likes

Now you’re thinking with portals.

I made another version with just the dragon. I changed the palette a bit so that the claws and wings have separate colors.

Now THAT is actually… quite useful.

I also made it compatible with the Sage palette

2 Likes

Not 100% relevant, as you’re just reorganizing colors, but, to be honest, your colors hurt a bit lol. To make the yellow look a bit better try hue shifting. (I think that’s the term?)

All I did was nudge the darker colors towards orange. (I did make a few other adjustments, I desaturated the darkest shade a bit too, but I didn’t really mess with the lightness/darkness yet I can still make out the shading better)

1 Like

Is this better?