Error with Event Assembler

Hello everyone! First, I’m french so sorry for my unperfect English :sweat_smile: : .
I’m a beginner at the ROM hacking but i don’t think my problem is a error of me.
I use the Fe8 Nightmare modules and NMM2CSV.
When I want to use n2c.exe and c2ea.exe there is absolutely no problem. But when I want to create the fe8 rom with Event Assembler, I’ve a strange error that appeared :

359 errors encountered : 
File FE8 Item Editor.event, Line 5, Column 1: Code WORD's offset $809B41 is not divisible by 4
File FE8 Item Editor.event, Line 5, Column 1: Code SHORT's offset $809B4F is not divisible by 2
File FE8 Item Editor.event, Line 6, Column 1: Code SHORT's offset $809B59 is not divisible by 2
File FE8 Item Editor.event, Line 6, Column 1: Code WORD's offset $809B66 is not divisible by 4

I will not put all the error because there are so many…
All the errors are from the same event file: The FE8 Item Editor.event file.
In the TableInstaller file create with c2ea.exe, at the line 295, there is :

#include "FE8 Nightmare modules\Item editors\FE8 Item Editor.event"

I’ve tryed to erase that line and YES that work with no errors (I can modify things like base stat with no problems, but the item can’t be modified without the FE8 Item Editor.event), so the problem is this event file.
Of course I can forgot about editing the item but if you can help me I will be very grateful!
I’m counting on you!

Hi I baguette too comment allez-vous

so tldr the item editor module is broken, so you need to download a preripped csv for that

I see, where can i found that?

Edit : I think I just found that on fe universe :smile:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/235253973588639747/288706685944725504/FE8_Item_Editor.nmm
Now give me 6 baguettes in exchange

Thanks I will try

Bon appétit!
I’m poor so just only one baguette.

I’m sorry but i don’t take jpeg baguettes
I only take png baguettes
or TIFF

1$ please.

1 Like

k
Post must be at least 5 character long

That works very well thanks a lot for your help.
Bon appétit with your baguette.