EA Manual Tile Change Helper

Now then, I know that the Tiled inserter is so much better than this, and that I should be shot for trying to revive this, etc. etc. But for those of us who still use Mappy or have maps in the .MAR format that we don’t want to painstakingly remake, this exists.

Download

Made by Camtech075 of Team OverTROLL

-= System Requirements =-

Java.

-= Instructions =-

You’re only going to need the CHANGED map file. Like, if you want to shut a village, you ONLY need the map with the village closed.

Good, now that that’s out of the way, we can get to the meat of things. Export the map as a .MAR file, and put it in the same folder as the .jar file. Start the file up, and you can figure out what to do next.

As an aside, all numbers should be in decimal, not hex. Inputting hex will either give you a "that’s not a number" message or "unknown exception".

Right now, all this does is give you the raw data that you can just copy paste and use with a CODE command. I could probably set up the actual file for you if I wanted, but I’m lazy.

-= Fine Print =-

This was written by me. The source codes (provided with release) may be edited without permission, granted that these conditions are met:

• I am acknowledged as the original author
  • Modifying this work makes it better than before