Blade's Spriting Smithy

I’m not dead and I have a new mug to show off because I wanted to finish this before the release of the new generic sword heroes the game, three enclosures.

Mercedes Mercedes

Okay bye I’m gonna go hibernate now.

22 Likes

Oh and I have my own skill icons I made like months ago.

Blade%20Skill%20Icons

11 Likes

I’ve decided that my Mercedes will be F2U. Have fun with her.

Mercedes%20Complete

31 Likes

:crazy_face:
I’m back. I have another mug. His name is Paul and he’s more or less sad.

Paul%20Complete

20 Likes

Bruh me too. :pensive:

4 Likes

Sad from all the edge in Rutger’s clothes :pensive:

5 Likes

Not gonna lie that looks like a male Runa from Runa Does a Thing

Also looks nice

1 Like

He seems familiar…

1 Like

His full name is Paul George Scarlet.

1 Like

Surely you jest

1 Like

A new mug to start off the new year but this guy is not technically my mug at all. It was made by someone else but with their permission, I was allowed to edit him and include him in my art thread/collage. The mug is Issac from The Nameless Heroes! I had a lot of fun remaking him to be lord material.

I would not have made him look as good without other contributors like Eliwan/2WB and Eise.

TNH%20Issac

24 Likes

He looks great! You really did him justice, TNH is starting to get very polished now that great artists are helping.

2 Likes

I volunteered to help when Pikmin posted the request in #spritans. It was great to work with Pikmin and the others working on TNH.

1 Like

Today is my 3 year spriting anniversary babyyyy

Today marks the day I finished my very first splice. He’s old now.
First%20Splice

10 Likes

Its your baby’s birthday, give the lad a gift

1 Like

On more relevant news, I put together a sheet of bodies with different skin tones. Especially dark and tanned skin tones because I am making an effort to be more diverse this year. You don’t see many dark skinned mugs that often so I gotta broaden my horizons.

These skin tones are free to use by all means because owning a color is stupid. Feel free to edit the skin tones to your needs in portrait making. The body was provided by AK to demonstrate the skin tone palettes. These are primarily FE8 colors.

EDIT 2/4/20: 3 more dark skin palettes edited from Row 2, Column 5 and Row 2, Column 8.

20 Likes

He gets an overdue makeover :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

2 Likes

I should post my WIPs more often but I do not expect to finish these anytime soon. I am too lazyyy lol

Anyways, who is he???

9 Likes

ayy it’s cheeky nando’s

1 Like

cheeto hair